[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My female friend, who I consider very close, has asked me leave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (167 KB, 365x351) Image search: [Google]
image.png
167 KB, 365x351
My female friend, who I consider very close, has asked me leave her alone because she thinks I'm being a complete tool by becoming "the other guy" in this girl's relationship.

I agree I'm being a dick, but I'm going through a tough time in my life and this isn't something I plan on letting let last forever. I can't help having strong feelings for the girl regardless of her relationship.

Is there any way to salvage my friendship? I know I should hold myself to a higher standard.
>>
She doesn't have to keep people whose morals she doesn't agree with in her life. You've shown her your true colours, and she doesn't like those true colours. To be honest, you've probably fucked up the friendship.
>>
>but I'm going through a tough time in my life
Oh bawwwwww
>>
>>17180558

Alright, fuck the excuses, this is what I want. Is that enough honesty?

>>17180556

I mean, hypothetically, if I really did end this, is it salvageable? I know I can't give all of the details but she's not the only person in my life who never saw me becoming this guy. Is there any chance of proving this is unique?
>>
>>17180556
This poster nailed it, you've shown her that when shit gets tough, you get nasty and she doesn't want some like that in her life (wisely). I'd work on your behaviour so you don't damage future potential relationships. Grow up to the point where you don't act like an asshole when stuff doesn't go your way. Credit where it's due, you've identified the poor behaviour and (sort of) asked advice about it. It's a step in the right direction.
>>
>>17180575
>I mean, hypothetically, if I really did end this, is it salvageable? I know I can't give all of the details but she's not the only person in my life who never saw me becoming this guy. Is there any chance of proving this is unique?
I don't know if she'd ever be your friend again, but chances are you've irreparably damaged your relationship. You've shown her you're not the sort of person she wants to be associated with.
>>
Morning bump.
>>
Tell her boyfriend she has STDs and and a bad past

Ruin her op
>>
All the little shiny princes and princesses of /adv/, why is it considered bad to be the cause of someone else's failed relationships, pray tell

If it breaks that easily, it was going to fail eventuelly anyway. You are in fact
>saving them both time
>providing the butthurt one of the two someone yo blame on
>getting puss
and bonus
>possibly starting a long lasting and more meaningful relatiomship
>>
>>17181552
It's messy. If op will do something like that, who knows what else he's capable of.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.