[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been texting with my ex some lately. It seems to have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I've been texting with my ex some lately. It seems to have been going really well and we can talk civil and even joke around really well however.

I brought up something from the past in a casual way and apparently it really triggered her. She got really angry at me and has been treating me extremely foul ever since.

Does she still have feelings for me or something? If she is over me shouldn't she just not care or tell me to please never contact her again? She hasn't blocked me or asked me to go away so... whats this mean?
>>
just some clarity, she says the memory makes her really mad at me, but I can't really think about this particular memory being that bad at all really (for my it was a happy memory).
>>
It means she has emotional problems and she's dealing with them poorly. She's your ex for a reason.
>>
>>17180512
What was it that you actually referenced anon, surely you have some idea as to what it is? She's your friend, if friend start treating like shit ideally you should stop being friends with them.
>>
>>17180535
she'd prolly be OK with that sadly, it's just I don't got many friends that I don't want to lose her, even though I can smell that's whats' gonna likely happen.

It was just some mundane memory where we both got lost walking to somewhere. We spent the entire day walking, alittle scared but it felt exciting to me. We got her chicken nuggets (her fav), eventually made it to our destination then went and had dinner later where she was pretty funny and happy acting and she told me a joke that was really funny at the time. that's all I referenced and this was like 4 years ago. I think she blames me for getting us lost and thinks I'm incompetent, which is partly true but in reality she was the one who got us lost, but I'm not saying anything cause it doesn't matter to me. It's all pretty mundane. I can't imagine why she hates me over it.
>>
>>17180528
do the emotional problems have to do with me? Should I just disappear from her life or should I try to work it out with her?

I don't want to say goodbye forever to her. I also should be honest and admit yeah I do fancy her still and wouldn't mind dating her again. If I disappear will she just get over us and move on, or will it heal some of these issues and let me come back into her life again someday?
>>
>>17180576
Look, it seems like it's an emotional memory because either it was a happy relationship memory and she doesn't want to recount good memories from a previous relationship. Or she is still pissed, i bet it's the former. If she initiated a strictly friend only deal, you may have crossed a line by bringing up previous relationship shit.
>>
>>17180590
>do the emotional problems have to do with me?
NO, stop thinking this way. Trauma Queens are the way they are regardless of how their life actually pans out.
>>
>>17180620
Ok. Makes sense. It wasn't uncommon for her to get suddenly angry with me over strange things.
>>17180615
After her spat with me she said "why do you like my pics on instagram?" followed by "I can't ever look at yours." implying she can't stand to look at my pics.

If it's so painful, why doesn't she want to just be friends? She initiated the breakup. I just want her to not care and just talk to me again like normal, even if we can't be together. Is that possible and if so how do I proceed?

I just told her that I didn't think it was the best time to "talk about that stuff" and that if something is wrong I am here. I told her pictures are just pictures and I was happy to see her looking real happy in some of them.

I don't want to torment her but I just want her in my life, one way or another. Is that wrong or a lost cause?
>>
>>17180506
"I've been texting with my ex some lately"

Why do people do this?
>>
>>17180692
they want to either maintain a friendship, they miss them, try to save face and not be talked about behind their back, or they want to try to get back together with them. Usually one of those, typically when it's been a LTR.
>>
trying my luck and bumping incase someone happens to have any insight
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.