[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bi-boyfriend might have cheated on me with a gay guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
So I have a bi boyfriend, let's call him John; and a gay friend, let's call him Quinn. Quinn likes John. They both showered together at a party and Quinn was naked while John was mostly clothed. Nothing happened but I was suspicious. John and I had a miscommunication and got confused about who was breaking up with who and we both thought we were breaking up with each other and it got all mumble jumbled. I wanted a "break" and he thought I meant break up and I thought he was breaking up with me. Quinn said that he gave John a ******** and that they made out after everyone had gone to sleep and I had gone home. John denies it and is really mad and adamant that it didn't happen and that he was sleeping instead. Both have compelling stories and I'm not sure who's telling the truth. Someone's lying and I'm mad. Opinions?
>>
>>17180330
I'd say Quinn is trying to seperate you and John
>>
So what do I do? John and Quinn sort of low-key liked each other back when John. But I didn't think anything of it
>>
>>17180330
>I wanted a "break" and he thought I meant break up and I thought he was breaking up with me.
Here's the thing. If you need space, ask for it. But never, ever ask for a "break" because you're essentially asking to break up. It's not different. So if this happened while you were on "break," he didn't cheat. If this apparently happened when you were together, it could go either way. Quinn could be separating you or the only one telling the truth. You'll probably have to cut one or both out of your life anyway.
>>
So what do I do? John and Quinn sort of low-key liked each other. But I didn't think anything of it
>>
>>17180425
It's probably best to cut them off.
>>
>>17180430
Okay, that makes sense. About the not cheating. But it's really frustrating me on who's lying. I want to be able to give my boyfriend the benefit of the doubt though. But it's hard to tell who's lying.
>>
>>17180455
If Quinn just liked John, that would be one thing. But if they liked each other, and they were in the shower together (clothes don't mean much--that's just detracting from the fact that they were showering together at a party), I'm sure something happened.
>>
My boyfriend and I are currently together after we sorted out our miscommunication. But the morning after I went back to the party to hang out with my friends there and he was all sad and stuff and my friend thinks it's because he's feeling guilty.
>>
I was thinking of calling both of them at the same time and trying to catch one of them in a lie. What would be the best way to do that?
>>
>>17180455

That's why I'm worried. Because I'm pretty sure John had a little crush on Quinn.
>>
>>17180480
>I was thinking of calling both of them at the same time and trying to catch one of them in a lie. What would be the best way to do that?
Yeah, that's not a good idea. You're just going to get more hurt and confused.

>>17180474
>he was all sad and stuff and my friend thinks it's because he's feeling guilty.
Well, that is a suspicious situation. Why was in the shower with Quinn to begin with? What was his reasoning?
>>
>>17180472
That's why I'm worried. I'm pretty sure that John had a small crush on Quinn
>>
>>17180494
>Well, that is a suspicious situation. Why was in the shower with Quinn to begin with? What was his reasoning?

Oh well you see, we had a food fight at the party so everyone had to shower, we decided to go three at a time. They happened to jump in at the same time. I mean I went with two other girls but I'm not attracted to women and John knows that.
>>
See this is why being hetero and dating a bi (with serious long term intent) Is a bad idea, If they truly desire both sexes.
Well you are only one.
Of course they will want sex with another person...
>>
>>17180507
How long were they in there?
>>
>>17180515

i'm gay and i cosign this. i've dated 3 bi guys and they bring more drama than actual faggots.
>>
>>17180516
About 10 minutes I think. But the other guys at the party were in and out of the bathroom while John and Quinn were in the shower. I think there was also a straight guy showering with them too.
>>
>>17180515
>See this is why being hetero and dating a bi (with serious long term intent) Is a bad idea, If they truly desire both sexes.
Not really. Because even if you're bi, you should prioritize the person you're with. I'm bi, and I probably like women more than I like men, but I don't really crave other people because I'm physically and emotionally satisfied. This person completes me. People that cheat and happen to be bi just make shitty excuses because they think they can get away with it.

Take OP's situation and make Quinn a girl. It's still a bad situation because the person in the shower is someone that had residual sexual/romantic feelings for the boyfriend and vice versa.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.