[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> just turned 21 > boyfriend is 26 > 7 month relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151004_134322.jpg (528 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151004_134322.jpg
528 KB, 2048x2048
> just turned 21
> boyfriend is 26
> 7 month relationship
> girl friend hits me up, tells me that her and her bf broke up
> she wants me to go with her alone to a club with our group of friends
> I tell bf about it
> "We have plans already & I don't want you to go cause I'm not there"
> I take it as he's being overprotective, not trusting
> at this moment, he's drinking with his friends without telling me without me there.
> What the fuck

Is my bf a little insecure being by myself, acting like he has to be over everything I do or am I just in the wrong?
>>
>>17180027
Could be he doesn't trust your friend and doesn't want you to end up in a shitty situation without anyone else.

...could just be cause you have plans too?
>>
He knows your friend wants to become a cock pincushion and your proximity puts you at risk.
>>
>>17180027
>she wants me to go with her alone with our group of friends

what the fuck does this mean
>>
I did the same thing with an ex gf i had.. reason being her friends was a complete piece of shit whore.. who had enough influence on my ex that i felt uncomfortable letting them go out solo..
>>
Don't talk to us, talk to him
>>
Let's take out the elephant in the room as we know that people who just broke up with their SO usually are not taking it rationally. Especially if they want to go clubbing right after.

I think he is more concerned about the environment and your friend than he is about you. And in my experience with having to console my friends after their break ups, I wouldn't blame him. My female friends frenzy fuck after relationships, drink a ton. experiment in drugs, etc.

Even my experience with my boyfriend and his friends going through break ups. They want to go to bars and meet chicks. Thats hard for me to take as a gf, but my bf will call me through the night or text and check in, which is soothing. And he usually snaps me someone puking and the end of the night for lulz.

He's concerned for you.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.