[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Insurance Fraud
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
If you knew someone that you loathed, that really did make you suffer was defrauding insurance companies from a auto accident. Would you do anything about it? Or just let karma take its course.
>>
do you have any proof?
>>
you must have too must time on your hands to really give a fuck.
>>
>>17179940
Why do you loath them?
How do you know they are commiting fraud?
>>
OP Here: Yes I do have proof. Quite a bit actually. I surprised the insurance companies didn't look at their social medias. All the evidence was there. The pain and suffering claims they make are bogus. I have a friend that does workers comp so I hear all about the PI's they hire for things like that.
>>
OP Again: But it appears they did not get the information in time. I hear a big fat settlement is coming their way. But a few photos can make it all go away. I give a fuck because they rub my face in it. I get pissed that some people should get settlements and dont and this person that is, is actually one of the worst people I ever met. It just took a while to find out
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.