[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lol attention whore or what?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
>Just today
>Girl sends me 7 snapchats, 3 selfies
>Sends me a snap text telling me, "Text me when you get home from work so I can hear all about your summer internship =)" (In law school)
>Text her "hey"
>Her, "How was work?"
>Me, "Its was great tons of cool people went out to dinner with my supervisor"
>Her, doesn't respond

Seems like she wanted to text, should i double text, did she die, or does she just want attention? (Don't get 23 year old girls.)
>>
>>17179885
You went to law school? I'm sorry.
>>
Always end with a question.
She wants you to drive the conversation.
>>
>>17179946
God, yeah, texting is annoying like that, you gotta give people a way to continue the conversation.
>>
>>17179946
>>17179970
Fuck these nu-males that pander to women. Let her know your time is valuable as a young professional. If she wants to talk, talk. Otherwise, don't feed this bitch's ego.
>>
>>17179975

OP here, what i was thinking
>>
>>17180007
Start a text conversation with one of her friends. Her friend will tell her and she'll be unbelievably jelly and try to get back on your dick.
>>
>>17180100
Lmao
>>
Are you autistic? You're on 4chan, so it's plausible.

Ask her how her day was faggot
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.