[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does nobody fucking like me? I try to be nice funny and friendly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1c9.jpg (14 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1c9.jpg
14 KB, 500x332
Why does nobody fucking like me? I try to be nice funny and friendly with online shut in groups, but i still get singled out and bullied even though others are way more autistic than i am. Just what the fuck dude?
>>
Some people are simply unlikable.
>>
>>17179790
you probably smell
>>
>>17179790
>I try to be nice funny and friendly
>I try

Do you like yourself? Would you hang out with you if you had a choice?
>>
I dunno, I feel the same. to them you're just some dude and you're a dime a dozen.

say you're transitioning mtf and people will probably treat you better.
>>
>>17179793
Yeah like were all unlikable, i just dont know what i do wrong to be the worst of a shut in group

>>17179801
>online

>>17179801
Hell yeah. Id be best bros with myself.
>>
>>17179798
>online
>>
find others like you and be friends with them.
>>
>>17179819
Thats what ive tried to do by joining the soc shut in group
>>
>>17179812
>Yeah like were all unlikable, i just dont know what i do wrong to be the worst of a shut in group
Well, there's gotta be one, right?
>>
>>17179846
Yeah im asking why the fuck is it me though? Again im not even the most autistic, i generally try to be a good person and shit. I just dont get why other people get away with their autism and not me
>>
what's an online shut in group and where do I join one?
>>
>>17179836
I just tried to join one yesterday on discord. I've went through several. One of the ones on LGBT was really friendly to me and very cool people but some angry trans-lesbian mod banned me.

I've found that being able to infiltrate social groups is an art. It can't be taught (atleast I dont think so) and it takes time to gain those skills. Things are constantly changing too and you have to be good playing things by ear ESPECIALLY if trying to befriend other shut-ins. I've been a shut-in all my life, and I've only started recently trying to mingle with others and deal with my social anxiety. I really underestimated how much you're expected to know about whatever fucking video game is current or be able to recognize every new meme that is funny to these guys. It takes hard work, but you might make a friend or two.

Don't expect everyone to like you. If you join a shut-in group online, expect to make maybe 1 or 2 friends and for the rest to not give a single shit about you. that's how it is for the rest of them, even if they don't say it or it doesn't appear that way.
>>
File: 1463512329163.jpg (282 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463512329163.jpg
282 KB, 2000x1000
>>17179790
>>
>>17179856
Go to soc and find the shut in thread, or you could create your own. Id join.

>>17179859
Finally some good advice. Thank you. I just dont get why im less liked than everyone else
>>
>>17179864
Fuck you. This is all i have in my fucking life and im being treated like dogshit for no reason that i know of. Ive even asked and they say its "just bantz". Fuck you
>>
Protip: no matter how honest, genuine, or nice you are in this world, this world is riddled with useless undisciplined chucklefucks. even your /soc/ groups will have them. Sorry charlie.
>>
>>17179881
Whatever fuck it
>>
>>17179790
BabyRage
>>
>>17179891
Hurrrrrr samefag>>17179864
>>
File: Its just a joke.jpg (198 KB, 1028x1513) Image search: [Google]
Its just a joke.jpg
198 KB, 1028x1513
I had the same problem. It turns out that I was getting defensive about everything. Learn to roll with the punches. Banter is fun.
>>
>>17179897
BabyRage ×2
>>
give us a link to the hangout anon. We'll all come in with you and MAKE them like you
>>
Try listening more and being more positive. Proven to get anyone to like you.
>>
>>17180805
>how to be a chump and get people to use you for an ear to listen to all their mundane problems
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.