[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't stand women with tattoos and piercings, but almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: yuck_bro.jpg (20 KB, 236x362) Image search: [Google]
yuck_bro.jpg
20 KB, 236x362
I can't stand women with tattoos and piercings, but almost all of them get them now. Getting hard to find a new gf. What should I do?
>>
don't stop believing hold on to that feeling.
>>
>>17179672
Find a girl that can't afford a tattoo?
>>
Where the fuck do you live? In my area like 90% of women have no piercings or tattoos.
>>
>being young

Yeah it kind of sucks being young bro. Kids make poor choices and you're surrounded by them unfortunately.

When you get older there will be less of them. If you still find yourself surrounded by women with tattoos and piercing into your mid to late 20's you're obviously hanging out with the wrong crowd. Also probably working at a dead end job and you've got bigger problems then landing a girl.
>>
stop living in white trash neighborhoods
>>
Mid NH
>>
Become stigmatophilic. I have exactly the opposite problem where I live
>>
>>17179672

Keep looking, don't settle for a graffitied whore.
>>
>>17179695
Where the fuck do YOU live?!?! I'm thinking about moving now!!! I freaking hate tattoos!
>>
let the hate flow through you
>>
Lock her ear gauges to a fence, then fuck her right in the pussy

+10 if you do it at night and leave her dripping with your cum for the next guy to find
>>
>>17181089
utter degeneracy
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.