[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cat Love/Hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (639 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
639 KB, 3264x2448
I've had this cat for 5 weeks and every day I think about taking him back to the shelter.

Will this persist? Everyone says he's just getting used to me. I don't like the adjustments I've had to make, he always wants my attention, even if I pet him for 15 minutes the moment I get up he's meowing and following me. I can't even use the computer, posting on my phone.
>>
>>17179544
Where do you live? I'll take the cat from you of you're close, sounds adorable/10
>>
don't be an asshole. that cat loves you. it will get used to your routine, don't worry. i have 4 cats and each has a totally different personality and needs. give him attention and then make it clear that you're doing your own thing after by gently shooing him away and ignoring him. he'll eventually relax and sleep or do his own thing.
>>
Aw. Sounds like you ended up with a really nice cat. But if you don't want to or are unable to give him the attention he seems to need, you might want to rehome him. A lot of cat lovers experience the opposite problem where their cats are too distant. You might not need to take him back to the shelter, though. You could just directly rehome him.
>>
your cat wants the D.
>>
>>17179544
Keep the cat, OP.
I have a feeling this cat will help you become a better person.
>>
After you give your cat the D it will probably stop pestering you.
>>
OPIE MAY I HAVE THE CAT PLEASE
10/10 the kind of pet I want. I live in Exton PA. Willing to commute. Have cat carrier. All necessary supplies.

Really that's the kind of temperament I want in a cat. I can even buy it if we agree on a price

I am 2000% serious
>>
File: 1431916672521.jpg (39 KB, 353x399) Image search: [Google]
1431916672521.jpg
39 KB, 353x399
>>17179544
>my pet loves me too much

jeez, op; what do you want from a companion animal?
>>
Cats are very territorial, be glad you didn't get an asshole cat and one thats seen neglect to need affection. Maybe it'll teach you how to treat a pussy-cat better. Feed it treats in a room and make sure it doesn't sleep in your bed, because worms.
>>
>>17179544
All these guys on here are always wanting to get some pussy. You have a pussy and you're not happy.
>>
File: IMG_20160403_213013.jpg (1 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160403_213013.jpg
1 MB, 3120x4160
yo wtf looks just like my cat! she's a girl and always follows me around and does the same shit, but I love her
>>
>>17179557
I would not trust this guy, he seems like psycho.

Just kidding, give him the pussay
>>
File: image.jpg (990 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
990 KB, 3264x2448
>>17179685
Your cat is cute!

My cats in Crystal Lake, IL. So probably too far for >>17179571

Thanks for the tips guys, I'll keep him longer.
>>
>>17179685
P.S. The shelter said my cat had a sibling. So who knows maybe we're related.
>>
File: Snapchat-6416618579583395744.jpg (467 KB, 1440x2392) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-6416618579583395744.jpg
467 KB, 1440x2392
>>17180069
my cat was born in winchester Virginia but I am from Chicago. she's 6, thanks anon!
>>
>>17180104

Ay keep the cat op. He just wants to love :'(
>>
>>17180069
Awww

You're lucky opie. Most cats are distant as fuck. But I have experience with clingy cats. If she sleeps with you or on your bed, and you don't like it, try designating a space for her (so you can roll around at will without fear of kicking her off). Or just shut the bedroom door.

Just a small tip
>>
>>17180104
"Whats up you meme loving fuck"
>>
>>17179571
U must be either unlucky or a bad person (as in catz feel this ok?)
All if the cats that I've personally raised have become overly attached, sweet and purry. Last 2 cats would meow and scratch the door if I didnt let them sleep with me.

Anyway, they do adapt to yoy with time, as in they will stop constantly pestering you if you ignore them.
>>
When my cat wants my attention while I'm busy I usually give him a tight hug and rub the side of my face against the side of his face.

He usually runs off to groom himself and leaves me alone after that.
>>
>>17180207
When you do that, he is literally trying to get your stink off of him.
>>
>>17180207
Youre disgusting op.
Cat is tired of your shit.
>>
>>17180220
I know

>>17180294
Nah. He's a pretty great cat. In fact he's my ideal cat. Independent but still affectionate and silly. Had him for 11 years.
>>
>be at my cousins house
>grandma comes over
>the cat took a shit in the middle of the room
>grandma thinks my cousin did it for some reason even though they have 5 animals living in the house
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.