[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Met this great woman. We click like crazy and the sex has been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1452722808838.jpg (43 KB, 572x725) Image search: [Google]
1452722808838.jpg
43 KB, 572x725
Met this great woman.

We click like crazy and the sex has been fantastic.

So here's the thing. When we are going at it, she'll start calling me "daddy".

This does not really bother me, i'm just more curious as to why girls do this?
>>
>>17179443

Its her thing. People have things and thats her thing.

There is no reason to read into it any further than that.
>>
>>17179443
All girls are looking for traits from their father since it was the first man they were loved by and loved. For example my friend likes guys with a deep voice since her father has a deep voice and she lives with him. Now some girls go deeper then that and call others daddy since they have daddy issues
>>
>>17179445
>>17179452
Thanks for the input.

Like I said, it does not bother me. I'm just genuinely curious.

Keep the thoughts coming!
>>
>>17179452

All of this is very presumptuous information but it does contain some validity in some cases. Just because she calls you daddy doesn't mean automatically she has "daddy issues" but its possible.
>>
>>17179452
lets not generalize. Thats more a kink than a "normal thing", there are some girls who like that i guess but most of them arent looking for fatherly traits in their bf.
>>
There are a lot of possible specific reasons; don't make assumptions about her past or personality based on it.

Personally, I like it because it makes me feel safe/protected/submissive/cared for to refer to my partner as 'daddy'. It implies that he's strong, comforting, loving, and that he's in charge. However, I'm very non-submissive outside of my sexual life. I would never allow a man to make decisions about my life for me.
>>
>>17179452
this level of psychoanalysis!

fuckin' lacan over here everybody
>>
Some chicks love that shit.

I fucked a rape victim who wanted me to choke her. Like she actually put my hands around her neck. When she got naked I also saw she was a cutter. Suffice it to say I never contacted her again.
>>
>>17179481

This hits pretty close to her. She is very independent and successful. She's not obnoxious, but she is established.

Makes enough sense. I'm not making any judgments, but it certainly is interesting.

Her submissive behavior, is generally limited to the house and bed chamber. Anywhere else we walk side by side. So to speak.
>>
>>17179492
this post is proof you don't stop being a virgin by getting laid
>>
File: daddylove.jpg (37 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
daddylove.jpg
37 KB, 600x338
>>17179443
Is she suppressing memories?
>why boner
>>
>>17179501
lol
>>
>>17179443
>start calling me "daddy
It could be straight up cultural. When I'm talking to my kids and refer to my wife, I'll often say something like "wait for your mother".
I knew a couple from Texas where the guy would tell the kids: "talk to mother" or the wife would say "give daddy his drink". They would even talk to each other like that "I love you Mama" (husband to wife). They were not using the words to define relationships "my daddy" they were using it as the title for your job in the family.
I never heard them having sex, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if she called him "daddy" he's not HER daddy, but he is THE daddy.
>>
>>17180030
I notice that too. Seems like it's a middle upper class thing
>>
>>17179452
I think the same thing can be turned upside down. I notice a lot of women marry men who have completely opposite personalities and looks to their fathers.
That's probably the culmination of daddy issues though.
>>
>>17179443
maybe she is just trying to tell you that you will become a father soon
>>
She wants anal
>>
File: 1244770975841.jpg (10 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1244770975841.jpg
10 KB, 320x240
>>17179479
It's actually surprisingly normal; guys do it too. It's not just your dad for girls or mothers for guys though, you look for the traits you approved of in your immediate family (mother/father/siblings/maybe an aunt/uncle you spent a lot of time with), because those are the first references you brain has for how a family is supposed to work, so when you see those traits in other people you will, for a time, read those as being the, "this person is the other part I need to make a family," even if you're not a fan of 100% of those traits. You mom/dad just has a lot of influence because they're who you spend most of your childhood with, or whoever you principle parental figure was. Whichever gender is your pref will determine which one influences your selection of mates. I could also speculate that an orphan raised at an orphanage where a single or small group of caretakers were responsible for them would take away similar influences, but that would be raw speculation.
It's also something a lot of people grow out of by their mid 20s or early 30s, though mostly it's just an ever decreeing influence on your selection of associates. No real set age or point where you officially have/haven't grown out of it, it just appears to have a decreasing influence on most people the older they are.

As with all behavioral studies these are all based largely on surveys and stilted questionnaires, and should be taken scrupulously. It's just what the majority of studies and summaries of the study support in theory.

>>17179443
In regards to OP's girl, she either had a great or terrible relationship with her dad; either way you're filling a gap in her relationship-net, so that's aces for you.

That is also a photoshoped picture of Jung Da Yeon, so this is all probably bullshit.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.