[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop being a dick /adv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 960.jpg (34 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
34 KB, 960x540
How do i stop being an asshole /adv/? I feel like I haven't always been a dick it's just the things in my life that weren't exactly pleasant turned me into one and while I might not of had a problem with it at the time I now realize it's hard to start new relationships and even harder to keep them because of it. A lot of my humor is me pointing out flaws in people/things and making fun of them, and my personality for the most of the day is negative I hardly ever have a nice thing to say, partly because I don't know how and mostly because I don't see a reason to. I'm not trying to be a people pleaser but I also don't want to be alone for the rest of my life. I've had friends before but over the years I noticed they kind of got tired of me and could only handle me for like a few days. It's also incredibly hard to connect with girls like this because I come off as a dick.
>>
Don't use "of" when you need to use "have". Today's grammar tip. See, being an asshole can be good. You assist others in becoming better people.
>>
keep your insulting shit to yourself and smile more. you're not funny. it reeks of teenage one-upmanship and narcissism.

it's that easy

i used to be an asshole, now have friends.
>>
>>17179384
I've tried that I just keep quiet the whole time because I don't what to say
I can't help that a trait is ingrained in me, i just wish I could be the nice extroverted guy that everybody finds hilarious but I'm not
>>
>>17179391
>I've tried that I just keep quiet

do that. no shame in being quiet. just don't be a downer.

>I can't help that a trait is ingrained in me, i just wish I could be the nice extroverted guy that everybody finds hilarious but I'm not

yeah that's never gonna happen, stop forcing it.
>>
>>17179348
bump
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.