[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I get my long-distance gf for her birthday? Last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
What should I get my long-distance gf for her birthday? Last year before she moved I got her a 12" Greek goddess statue (she's into mythology). She expressed that she wanted another one but I don't think it's a good idea for certain reasons.

Basically looking for something about $50, it's how much we usually spend on eachother.
>>
a dildo
>>
get her 50 doallrs worth of condoms shes gonna need them for all that fuckin she does while your away.
>>
>>17179213
Why don't you get her a book relating to what she likes. A lot of shiny pictures and few words.
>>
>>17179213
dildo cut into a book
>>
>>17179213
>She expressed that she wanted another
Oh gee wonder what she wants, don't be one of those retarded guys that doesn't listen and maybe throw in something sentimental.
>>
>>17179689
I really would get it but her family (she lives with) doesn't like her being into that stuff and I want to be on good terms with them.

Other interests she has: writing, animals, history, and she's really into art. Collages, painting, sketching etc.
>>
>>17179783
>Her family doesn't like her being into that stuff
What stuff? Statues? Greek things? Pretty odd.
>>
>What should I get my long-distance gf for her birthday?

Honestly, freedom.

Your LDR probably won't last. Better to end it sooner than later.
>>
>>17179783
That's exactly why you get her another. Because fuck mom and dad you're willing to risk your relationship with them to give her what she wants.

You suck at romance bro, fuck
>>
As an artist and animal enthusiast, the book "The Art of Animal Drawing" by Ken Hultgren is one of my favorites. It's one of my best loved and most used books.
>>
File: laughingseal.jpg (24 KB, 500x432) Image search: [Google]
laughingseal.jpg
24 KB, 500x432
>>17179213
>long distance
>>
>>17179832
Then they pressure her to cut contact with me because I'm a bad influence and that's the end of it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.