[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1457264127293.jpg (287 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457264127293.jpg
287 KB, 1920x1200
I'm 19 and need to move out of my house, how do I go about finding a place to live?
>>
You determine how much rent you can afford and then check apartment listings like a normal person. Why does your age matter?
>>
I got 8000 saved up but no car and I plan on moving in the city to attend community college and work.
>>
>>17178875
I mention age cause a lot of listing want 21 years older
>>
try craigslist in your area for rentals.
I found my last two places that way.
I got sick of all the credit checks, and list of 20 references, bs requirements, and application fees. (i'm in a college town)

Ended up finding a nice older guy who really was only concerned that I had a job, and that I didn't bother him for petty stuff like a door handle being loose, etc.
>>
>>17178994
You found this guy on Craigslist? And I quit my job because I was suppose to stay with a relative but that ended up not happening. I have a job opportunity in the city that's another reason why I want to move somewhere there.thanks for the advice
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.