[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So uh... should I give my boss a blowjob for a $5 raise? Offer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
So uh... should I give my boss a blowjob for a $5 raise? Offer is there...
>>
Fuck him for the 20$ raise
>>
>>17178840
$5 max and he said blowjob only
>>
>>17178856
Is it REALLY worth the 5$ ?
>>
>>17178838
Yes, you're gonna do it because I tell you, you lil slut
>>
>>17178860
I'd be getting paid $17/hr... sounds good imo

I just don't know if he might start asking for more later. But $17/hr for the job I do sounds worth it
>>
>>17178838
>So uh... should I give my boss a blowjob for a $5 raise?
Suing the company for sexual harassment would be way more profitable.
>>
>>17178872

Don't be a SJW cockroach like this person wants you to be.

Suck his dick for the raise
>>
>>17178899
Fuck it ill do it
>>
>>17178904

Good! Where do you live? I'll give you $100 for a blowie if you're nearby
>>
>>17178921
find me a job for $18/hr then maybe
>>
>>17178941

I can give you $4,000 a month to be my live in GF in my 3 bedroom house in California

Interested?
>>
>>17178992
Hate cali, never coming back
>>
>>17178899
>Don't be a SJW cockroach like this person wants you to be.
Who's being an SJW cockroach? Do the math. $17/hour comes down to a little under $35K/year, assuming 40-hour weeks. Extract $5M from your employer in a lawsuit, stick it in T-bills, and you can pull $50k/year in interest alone, at near-zero risk, for life.

There's my answer, OP. Get proof that this offer is on the table, and then demand $25/hour with 40 hours guaranteed, or you'll sue. This is arguably the smallest figure at which suing doesn't make more sense, if not higher.
>>
>>17178904
that's the spirit
>>
>>17179016

> $5 million

Woah, calm down there you beady eyed little kike, that's not how the world works
>>
>>17179016
This is the correct plan.
>>
>>17179016
-standing ovation-
>>
>>17179016
That requires a lot of effort, and the OP is clearly just another woman going along with the masses waiting for an opportunity that only requires her to open her legs (or in this case her mouth).
>>
>>17179050
This... I just want that raise, nothing else
>>
>>17178838
Let's see a picture to see if you can get a better offer than $1825 a year.
>>
Lol, I took a paycut to earn 17 an hour and I've never had to suck a dick. Aim higher in life.
>>
>>17179016
>>17179025
>>17179050

Samekike
>>
>>17179059
What are you waiting for then, go blow your boss!
>>
File: 1448578499556.jpg (73 KB, 700x558) Image search: [Google]
1448578499556.jpg
73 KB, 700x558
>>17179076
>>
>>17179016
>Extract $5M from your employer in a lawsuit
Which probably ends up as a $25k settlement
>>
>>17178899
an SJW is defined by someone who doesn't really care about said social justice issue, not genuine campaigners
>>
>>17178838
haha, another person that won't use brains and hard work to get ahead instead of allowing themselves to be exploited for their favours, in exchange for fake credentials. That's not female empowerment, it's con artistry, why not let a woman who is worth it have the job instead?
>>
I've done the same thing. Go for it. Why not? It's just a one-time thing.
>>
>>17179059
Listen. You need character in life, and the only way to defend yourself is by being assertive. You can only become secure of yourself by keeping your head up - literally in your case - no matter the situation.

Personally, I would've quit the job. Sure you won't get those 5 bucks extra per hour, but another opportunity will come as long as you stay strong.

It's just my opinion though. And I'm a guy btw.
>>
>>17179120
agreed, I mean if you really need the money, perhaps you could get a better job elsewhere, but it sounds like you want to be paid more than you're worth because its easy and doesn't involve you doing anything useful
>>
>>17178838
If it's not in writing with a signature + witness you have no gaurantee that he's going to give you a raise.
>>
>>17179059
you said it yourself. you don't want to work for it, but you want the credit of looking as though you have. It's hard to respect that
>>
bosses and employees that do this gives men, women, and sex a bad name
>>
I don't see anything wrong with it. Some of you are reading way too deep into it. There's more to pay scales than strictly job performance. Being friendly and working well with your boss and coworkers is just as important.
>>
So in your mind you give him the blowjob, he gives you the raise and that's the last time you think about it?
>>
>>17180206
If it even happens at all. See >>17179132.
>>
Youre going to give a blowjob and not get a raise. Watch.
>>
This is a fucking bait thread, you idiots.
>>
How much profit would a $5 raise give you over one year? Multiply that by 5 and ask for a cash envelope with that amount of money. If you're going to prostitute yourself then do it right. Why be paid later? What is your legal defense if he just decides to remove that raise three days later? What if he laughs and asks for a blowjob per day or else he removes it? Ask for cold hard cash or don't even bother.
>>
Suck his dick and pray you don't get fired the next week.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.