[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm interested in a girl and she's interested back,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1463978201903.jpg (85 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1463978201903.jpg
85 KB, 640x1136
I'm interested in a girl and she's interested back, but she has an unknown issue that she won't talk about outside of mentioning that she went to a psych ward for it and that she goes to therapy for it.

I really like her, and I told her whatever it is I can deal with it and support her (I was a bit nicer than that though). She doesn't want to tell me. I think that's fine, but I kinda want to know what I'm getting into before I get close with her.

Should I go through with dating her and shit even though I don't know what happened, and she'll probably open up later on, or keep it as friends and find somebody else?
>>
>>17178752
Those girls are high risk for being cheaters.

/warned
>>
>>17178761
Why do you say that anon? I'm not wanting that shit so if you can elaborate it will help make my decision
>>
>>17178752
She was probably raped or could be lying idk, either way stay away, not worth it.
>>
I think it's worth a shot. I'd go out a few times, and see where it leads.

But keep in mind, you're not her savior. Be prepared to bail if it's too much for you to handle.
>>
Huge red flag, don't do it
>>
>>17179229
Yeah, tried that shit when I was 16, it did not work out and I learned my lesson. If she can be stable and this therapy helps and it's not something completely nuts, I should be fine.
>>
>>17179998
Oh, she said it was when she was age 10-13 that she was in the ward. She's 18 now. Still as much of a red flag?
>>
>>17178752
You should fuck her and see if she has any sexual hang-ups. If she does than you know she is damaged goods.
>>
>>17179998
It was while she was a kid, by the way. Still as much of a red flag?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.