[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rock concert advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: images (15).jpg (28 KB, 440x335) Image search: [Google]
images (15).jpg
28 KB, 440x335
Hey guys, so long story short:
I want to go to a Scorpions concert, my parents don't want me to go, should I escape?
I got friends that are locals, so i could stay at their houses..
Sorry 4 bad english

My city and the city that will held the concert are 2 1/2 hours apart
>>
Yes, escape
>>
>>17178588
Thats the main idea, I know it is a unique opportunity and actually I don't care about the punishment
>>
Why are your parents so against you going?

My folks were worried when I went to my first metal concert but they were much happier once they knew I was going with a few friends.
>>
>>17178651
I really dont know, Im 20, the concert will be this sunday, and one day after I turn 21, maybe it's because I will go alone to the concert, but I really dont know
>>
>>17178588
>>17178606
>>17178651
>>17178719
>there's nothing wrong with coke
>>
>>17178719
21? Jesus man, I was 17 when I saw Saxon live and then 18 when I saw Wintersun. You could just lie that you managed to convince a friend to come, or you could buy another ticket and drag a good mate along.
>>
>>17178766
Yeah dude, I know, and I think some friends of mine could help me about saying they're coming with me to the concert, so you got a good idea!
>>
File: 1464132514666-937979480.jpg (2 MB, 2340x4160) Image search: [Google]
1464132514666-937979480.jpg
2 MB, 2340x4160
Op here, im leaving to the next tour date, june 1st. parents said it's ok cause they have acquaintances at the other city... so /adv thank you, and as the song says... the best is yet to come! \m/>.<\m/
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.