[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Masturbation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: pepe.jpg (8 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
8 KB, 249x249
Whats the worst that could possibly happen to a Young male if he stops fapping for months on end?
I have stopped it because I consider it inmoral;my doctor says i will have health and mental problems.
Was he exaggerating? Its like not extreme "sexual repression" will turn me into a pervert or a killer,right?
>>
>>17178239
no, but it'll turn you into a sissy, cuck faggot.
What's your game like though? you get many girls?
>>
>>17178239
i was the same way
not fapping makes you bust really fast

but if you meet a nice girl OP make sure you fap everyday
so you are atleast a gentlemen about ur shit
u kno???

like fapping makes it longer for you to bust
so atleast do that
>>
>>17178249
>game
I do not understand this term.
>many
If i was so inmoral as to accept promiscuity I would merely rape, since,as i said, I would be devoid of any Ethics.
>>
>>17178267

You're being completely illogical. Having sex with different partners and raping someone have nothing in common.
>>
>>17178282
I personally refuse to accept that humans may pursue Lust with more than one man, this would be Unfair; if one is EVIL,as all the promiscuous are;why should he accept another evil person,to commit the act?
It would be more consistent with that perverted mind-set to turn to the action og Rape-
Rape is bad because its fornication. Forcing someone to work isnt as bad.
>>
>>17178295
>when trolling goes autism
>>
>>17178301
I refuse to accept rejecting heiniously inmoral actions is autistic.

just tell me if not-masturbating will cause any really serious issues
>>
>>17178305

Nothing worse than the issues you've already got, no.
>>
>>17178305
I don't think it would, you might have a boner 80% of the day and have sexual thoughts every time you get bored, but besides that I doubt it would push you to rape. Also I don't believe a professional told you it will lead to mental problems, unless he knows something about you we don't.
>>
>>17178324
He said its the general rule, and he told me some priests rape boys becuase of repression
>the reason is they are homosexuals and thus prone to boy-rape
>>
>>17178239
You will have to wash your sheets. That's pretty much it.
>>
>>17178375
In my country it is costum to fap on bathroom to semen falls on toilet and then you just flush it away,trough
>>
File: 1451517755749.jpg (288 KB, 1670x1743) Image search: [Google]
1451517755749.jpg
288 KB, 1670x1743
>>17178382
disgusting heathen city states
>>
you'll get laid
>>
>>17178324
Haha I had this last year when I was in spain for a week as a school trip. I was in a room with 3 other guys and from the 4th to last(7th)day I had a boner every second I had nothing to do. The worst thing was, that some of the girls were laying topless at the beach. Imagine what happened :DD I couldn't wait to get home
>>
>>17178411
>topless
they were asking for it.you should have grabbed their boobies
>>
>>17178411
were the bathrooms so public that you couldn't just have a wank in the shower or just say you're going for a shit or something?
>>
>>17178428
Nah, I cant get a Boner in public/bathroom. I cant even pee with someone next to me ! And there was always someone in the room with me plus the door was a thin as cardboard.
>>
>>17178439
If I was backed up for a week with hot girls chillin' topless, I could get a boner in front of a football stadium... how old were you ffs?
>>
>>17178337
If not troll, consider getting a new doctor.
>>
>>17178478
I had several at the beach for sure but I could leave then till it was gone. And it was a 10min walk back to the hotel.
I don't think there was a topless teen in my bathroom.
>>
Your testosterone will dip which will make you feel like shit. Unless of course you're having sex.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.