[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Forgiveness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1463388713289.png (411 KB, 623x625) Image search: [Google]
1463388713289.png
411 KB, 623x625
my best and oldest friend nearly went out with a chick who fully hated me, despite months of me practically begging him not to.
He finally stopped in the end, but it's left me hurt, sour and honestly a little distrustful, since while he never fully lied to me, he hid a lot of things too.
He said nice things - He'd never pick a chick over me, and all that. I do love him. But by god I'm still a little salty. How do I get over this?
>>
>>17178067
Stop cockblocking your friend.

Consider whether you're gay for him or not.
>>
>>17178067
Your own fault for not trying to fuck him first.
>>
you sound like a bitch

stop ruling his life
>>
>>17178067
sounds like you two need to just suck each others dicks and get the buttsex over with. No homo, just guy love
>>
>>17178067

Read your own post, man. Your behavior is completely inappropriate for a friendship.

>he'd never pick a chick over me

and I'd never keep a friend who acts like it has to be one or the other. Grow up. His life doesn't have to revolve around you. He doesn't owe you shit.

She probably disliked you because you're so clingy and weirdly possessive of the guy she liked
>>
>>17178121
Your point would be valid if not for the fact that she accused him of cheating on day one, and then lied to him about me.
>>
>>17178140

Well it's a good thing I'm a mind-reader or else I wouldn't know what the fuck you're talking about
>>
>>17178152
fuck, good point
When asked if she hates me, she was like nah I don't but I don't know if his banter is srs or not
she tells me a different story, that she doesnt trust me and that my "opinion is bs"
>>
>>17178067
She can hate you as much as she wants but she shouldn't say that in front of you or him desu

But if i had a girl who couldn't be stand my friend or sister id dump her immediately
>>
>>17178226
I feel bad because he did like her, but after promising me it was over after her turning on me so suddenly, despite me being legit nice to her, he ends up talking to her no less than a week later.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.