[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Casual sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1459822142664.jpg (321 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459822142664.jpg
321 KB, 1920x1080
Is it wrong to pursue women purely for sex and maybe a slight connection?

Are there women who don't really want a relationship (hard to find imo).

I'm what you could call a late bloomer. I had my first experience recently and things ended. Now I feel like building my career and personal development without being attached to anyone, just have some fun.

Is it in any way... Bad?
>>
it definitely is NOT bad as long as you are clear with the women who you're sleeping with that you aren't looking for a relationship

there are definitely women who don't want a relationship, but it depends on how old you are

i'm 19 now and i have tons of girl pals who couldn't be bothered with a boyfriend but enjoy the casual hookup/fwb situation

so i can only speak for like, 18-22 year olds, but yeah
>>
>>17177848
Thanks. I'm 25, almost 26 so that might be a problem...? I can date younger (20-24) but I don't know if that would make me a creep. I know nothing of the dating scene.
>>
>>17177870
It doesn't make you a creep end of story.
>>
File: boat.jpg (269 KB, 660x883) Image search: [Google]
boat.jpg
269 KB, 660x883
It's easier when you're younger, in your 20's. Many lower-quality women, regardless of looks, are focused on career and may be OK with what you're looking for.
I've got a brother that I was always jealous of. He was older, always had money, and was banging so many women it was insane. In the end, I met my wife, who was absolutely beautiful, and my career has gone well. I have a nice house, my wife is still fit and keeps a beach body, and I'm very proud of my sons. I'm starting to slow down a bit and enjoy life. My brother is still banging women, most younger than him, but I am no longer jealous. He's admitted to being jealous of me.

In the end, what you're talking about is a short-term pleasure, and that's OK. Eventually it will NOT be enough, and the quality of women who like that lifestyle declines rapidly after their mid-20's, too. On the upside for that, it makes the women you DO get much easier to forget about, but soon or late, loneliness will be an issue.
>>
>>17177903
I know what you mean. I just feel like I need to get this out of the way and just enjoy that kind of lifestyle for a while. I don't know what it's like, I never did.

I'd take another route to where I want to be in a few years, but I don't know how. I feel like I might regret it if I don't do it now.
>>
>>17177841
>Are there women who don't really want a relationship (hard to find imo).
Where the fuck do you live? All the girls in my area are slutty as fuck. Makes finding a gf impossible.

Lucky cunt.
>>
>>17178131
I'm from western europe and women here just want to find a fucking husband and settle down where they get fat and buy a car and a house while watching tv shows and occasionally go on vacation to the top 10 best travel destinations.

Makes me kind of sick.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.