[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's going on with me /b/? >22 >haven't gotten
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1463275386621.jpg (1 MB, 2209x1884) Image search: [Google]
1463275386621.jpg
1 MB, 2209x1884
What's going on with me /b/?
>22
>haven't gotten laid since the patriots won the Superbowl
>cut off all my friends.
>work 3 jobs and go to shook
>stopped smoking cigarettes and drinking soda
>keep starting to work out only to stop a few weeks later and start again a few weeks later
>don't go out much, but when I do its to the strip club
>lost all mojo when it came to talking to girls. I used to walk up to any girl and tell her I thought she was cute and would easily have a conversation with her and sometimes get a number. Now I don't even know what to say to a cutie if she walked up to me and grinded her ass in my dick.
>despite the fact that I stopped cigarettes and soda I can't stop smoking weed and its making me tried all the godamn time
So I'm not depressed or a loser....but I feel depressed and like a loser. What do I do from here? I can't keep not having a social life. It's not like I've been socially awkward my whole life.
>>
/adv*/

Woops
>>
Quit smoking pot for 60 days and see what happens.
Before the stoners wake up I'm not saying weed is bad. I am saying that it can be bad for some people. And OP sounds like a perfect example of someone who is suffering from the demotivating effects that some people experience when they smoke regularly.
>>
>>17177830
This. I love my weed but some people just can't handle the bad effects that comes with it (laziness, lack of motivation and paranoia). It seems its the first two with you
>>
>>17177830
Its fucking tough man. Idk why it was so easy with cigarettes and soda but weed is fucking tough to quit..
>>
>>17177818

It's the weed you idiot.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.