[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm obsessed with my gf's best friend. I've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
I'm obsessed with my gf's best friend. I've been with this girl for three and a half years now, and known her friend for three years. I've been obsessed with her ever since the three of us hungout for the first time. I think she likes me too; I feel like she acts restricted around me, she always likes my photos on fb and my personal tweets, and she's told me that she thinks that I'm really cool and that I intimidate her. We stayed at her apartment (we live in different cities) a few months back and I stole a pair of her dirty panties. I'm going to see her in a month when her, my gf, and I go skiing. She's moving overseas and starting a career at the end of the year and I want to confront her. I want to give her panties back and tell her how I feel. I want to eat her ass from all possible angles. I was considering asking her if she had a crush on me when we get a moment alone.
I should mention that me and my gf have been officially broken up for around four months now. I still see her weekly, fuck her, talk to her almost daily etc... but yeah.
So what do you think anon? Should I go for it? How do you feel about my plan?

TL;DR:
>OP is obsessed with gf's bestfriend
>OP stole gf's bestfriend's panties
>OP wants to make love to her before she moves overseas
>>
bamp
>>
cmon, I even did cliffnotes
>>
>>17177700
Sounds like bait to me

You're obsessed with gf's best friend, and have now broken up with gf but still fucking her? And hoping to fuck the friend too?

btw don't get offended if your ex tries to fuck your best friend, lol
>>
nigga, you just wrote a paragraph of bullshit.

Just man up and fucking ask her. How the fuck will you ever know how she feels, flirting, fb likes, all the bullshit aside; just be a man, probably for the first time in your life and ask her. Just from one human to another. You have nothing to lose anyways. She's leaving. The scenarios involved are: She will say yes, and you bang before she leaves. Is that all you want out of it? Just pussy? You're gonna be more confused and maybe even more of a mental wreck after this bitch bails to go overseas and shit. You could give her back her panties and be autistic/retarded sure. But then again, you forfeit your ability to get with her at all. Do you really believe she's gonna gush over that creepy as shit? Don't be retarted. It's one thing to be confused looking for answers but you couldn't possibly be that dumb dude.

Look, the bottom line is you're never going to get anywhere in life if you just bitch out and not take a risk on yourself. Trust me. This is coming from 29 years of fuck ups. At least I can say I tried despite failing.
>>
>>17177700
potential threesome detected. go for it one step at a time, just don't make it the center of your life
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.