[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon here asking for any insight on joining the army just for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 500x329
Anon here asking for any insight on joining the army just for free college is it worth it my girlfriend plans on in listing soon for the free scholarship but there distance the time she's gonna be away and all thought how can i tell her I'm not comfortable with her being gone like that without shitting on her we have been together for 3 years now
>>
>>17177581
Are you asking for her or for you? Who wants to enlist?
>>
>>17177591
She wants to enlist but I don't know what we will do about the distance
>>
>>17177581
Yous should go back to middle school and learn proper sentence structuring and punctuation, before considering college. Your post is illegible.
>>
>>17177593
This is rough for you, if she honestly leaves, plan on the relationship not lasting. Long distance military is rough. Unless she's a reservist, then it's possible. It's possible to keep the relationship long distance, but it's very difficult. If you're young, which I'm assuming you are, then I wouldn't stress it too much, you have no idea what you think you love, which you think you do, but you don't.
>>
It's a ripoff/scam. Very few people actually get the free tuition anymore.

They have to contribute to a fund while they're in the service, and there are a LOT of stings attached when they go to actually use them.

Read the fine print.
>>
>>17177600
Yeah I didn't read what I typed out it was pretty bad

>>17177608
And how could I turn her to see this she won't listen to me nor read the contract itself fully
>>
>>17177647
This is one of those things that tends to be really rough. If she REALLY wants it, she'll do it. Otherwise she'll never actually follow through with it. Remind her that it's about half a decade that she's going to be starting college late, and she won't be able to experience the college life that so many young people get to experience. That being said, if she cant afford school as it is now, it might be difficult to convince her. You are afraid of her leaving because it makes you uncomfortable, correct ?
>>
>>17177660
Yeah because she's stuck in her world and thinks everything with us will be fine she doesn't see us experiencing any difficulties due to distance and the time she's gonna spend away
>>
>>17177688
What makes you think that the relationship will not last? It will be tough, but if you're truly in love, it will work out, and make the relationship stronger, correct?
>>
>>17177693
You're right but the stress between us both for that long could really risk it I don't wanna go off the chance that she goes and forgets about me I feel as if she already does and I just see what happens to everyone else in situations like this and can't help but feel like we will end up just like them
>>
>>17177718
It's very possible you may. You need to understand that it isn't the end of the world. You're young and this stress is ok. If the relationship falls apart because of the distance, I promise you that you'll be ok. It may not have been meant to be. That's OK. I know it seems like it's the most important thing right now. Use the experiences to grow as a person.
>>
>>17177581

>joining just for free college

Wrong fucking answer dipshit!!!

Joining for free college huh!? You're going to be a pussy ass bitch who cries because his weekend got canceled and instead will have to go sit in a shit filled foxhole all weekend in the the rain that's hot as satan's piss!

The Army doesn't neeeeed more faggot ass munchers like yourself! Get the fuck Away you leeeech!!
>>
>>17177581
She just wants to fuck all the grunts, she likes being treated like a dirty slut by a bunch of men.
>>
>>17177752

This exactly

She wants to drown herself in the cum from ever member of her Battalion
>>
Your girl is going to get ran through like crazy in the army. Your relationship stands no chance anon. If she signs up do both of you a favor and end it.
>>
>>17177738
Please care to explain sir
>>
>>17178686

I don't feel like typing like a NCO right now. But ill explain in simple talk-

People who join the military just for free college are the most miserable people to serve with. They always bitch and moan because they don't give a shit about anything but the few perks. They are the ones who make the military look like shit and lower morale.

The only people who should join the military are people who actually WANT to be there. People who realize their life is going to be shit but accept it because they believe in what they are doing.

If your gf joins for free college, she's going to be a whiney little bitch. Seriously.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.