[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My boyfriend doesn't have sex with me when I want it. He
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2016-05-23-19-27-41.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-23-19-27-41.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
My boyfriend doesn't have sex with me when I want it. He doesn't have a low libido (I know he jerks it every morning into the sink) he just doesn't want it. I give him a blowjob like once or twice a week (at his request) but haven't had sex for like 2 weeks now. When I ask him to fuck he's usually like nah not today honey, but a few months ago I wasn't able to fuck due to an injury and he was making a huge deal about it how I couldn't please him and he was sexually frustrated. I love him to death and he has a million great qualities, but I'm so unsatisfied in bed. What do.
>>
>>17177573
Here's a wild idea.. tell him?
>>
>>17177590
How do I go about this? I can't think of a way to not make it sound like I'm bitching at him or trying to force him to fuck
>>
He sounds like a bitch who's playing games. If he had the nerve to make a scene out of your injury, you have all the right to tell him you want to get fucked.
>>
>>17177573
Get on your knees and beg for his dick. If that doesnt draw out that primal urge to just ravage you, idk what will.

If he refuses after that, then it would be acceptable to leave him. He's probably thinking about doing the same to you.

Also have you changed physically since your injury?
Is he still intimate with you?
>>
>>17177633
Nope. If anything I'm in better shape now, and he's the one that's gained weight. We're still all lovey dovey (kissing holding hands light teasing) but that's where it ends most days.
>>
>>17177573
Your bf sounds like an immature jerk and you sound like femanon with bad communication skill.

Either get new bf or solve this small problem by investing some skill points in your communication skills.

>jerks it every morning into the sink
Probably stop doing him this also can help :-)
>>
>>17177637
Do you think he might feel a bit insecure about that?

>>17177644
I dont agree about him being an immature jerk, but you both do need to communicate more.

I know when I put on that freshman 15 I was a bit more insecure about having sex with my GF. Now I've lost the weight and dont give a fuck.
>>
>>17177767
You were right. We sat down and talked, and he was just embarrassed about his weight. I told him that he was being silly and he still the sexiest man I know. Who thought communication would actually help?
>>
>>17177573
Find a bull
>>
File: 1462570290321.jpg (471 KB, 1200x896) Image search: [Google]
1462570290321.jpg
471 KB, 1200x896
>>17178202
Lol if communication could solve every problem life would be easier.

Glad things worked out for you OP.
>>
>>17177573
In essence he'd rather masturbate to a sink than have romantic time with a real, warm, living human. Maybe you can dress up as a sink.
>>
>>17178351
He was in too many sink threads. Now he got conditioned
>>
>>17177573
>I give him a blowjob like once or twice a week (at his request) but haven't had sex for like 2 weeks now

Its because your boring in the sac and he doesnt want to tell you because it will hurt your feelings.

Try something new and interesting, put on something slutty that hes into, or fuck him somewhere interesting from the kitchen table to somewhere in public.

The heart of it all is he likely finds sex with you boring, you should have some ideas how to change that if youve been with him long enough.
>>
>>17177573
>jerking it in the sink
the classic jerking it in the sink.
>>
>>17177573
>but a few months ago I wasn't able to fuck due to an injury and he was making a huge deal about it how I couldn't please him and he was sexually frustrated.

He got told "no" too many times, and became accustomed to it.

Decided it isn't worth tryin' to initiate, started jerking off more, generally found jerking off was easier.

Stuck with it.

He's probably reluctant to go back to sex now because he doesn't want to become dependant on it when he could just as easily go through a whole "no sex" thing again.
>>
File: 1330317383316.jpg (37 KB, 187x186) Image search: [Google]
1330317383316.jpg
37 KB, 187x186
>>17177573

I pray to God that it's not the kitchen sink.
>>
>>17177573
>sink
MODS
>>
>>17179378
OP here. What's the deal with the sinks?
>>
File: 1299095198026s.jpg (5 KB, 170x200) Image search: [Google]
1299095198026s.jpg
5 KB, 170x200
>he jerks it every morning into the sink

leave him
>>
Tim for the strapon
>>
i miss jon..
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.