[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm in Russia right now, and I just visited my grandparents'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 600x800
So I'm in Russia right now, and I just visited my grandparents' graves. Don't ask how, or why, but I ended up drinking some dirty water from a bottle that we filled from some barrel I think. It was slightly cleaner than the right in pic related. When I say "drinking", I mean I sipped it, realized what I did, kept it in my mouth for maybe 30 seconds then spit it out and kept spitting it out. About 30-40 minutes later, I used the bathroom and kept spitting out what I have. I feel slightly sick, but I know I'm a hypochondriac. I also stuck two fingers in my mouth, but I forgot to wash my hands.
Am I going to die? I feel itchy, my nose is kind of running, and I feel that sicky feeling that you get in your throat/deep part of the nose.
What should I do?
>>
>>17177280
>Drinking Russian Gravewater.

GG no re OP.

Though in all likelihood you just had some scummy water and will be fine. Go to a doctor and not a mongolian confectionery forum if you're seriously concerned.
>>
>>17177283
Idk man... Russian doctors can be pretty scummy.
>>
Oh, so basically you're feeling the most ambiguous of symptoms ever, AND you're a hypochondriac?

Shit, it was nice knowing you, OP. God only knows how many unknown species of bacteria you unwittingly put into your body. Could even be some parasites, and worms too.

Just hope you don't start sweating, and feeling nauseous.
>>
File: image.gif (112 KB, 255x231) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
112 KB, 255x231
>>17177318
Fuck...
>>
>>17177324
Assuming you aren't dead in 8-12 hours, and not profusely bleeding or explosively excreting from any orifices, you should be fine.

Otherwise, just wait for some more obvious symptoms such as liver failure, anaphylactic shock, and/or death and go to your family doctor from the appropriate treatment.
>>
Is probably going to be fine.. some things that you use in your everyday life are dirtier than that scummy water you didn't even swallow.
>>
>>17177347
Oh shit, like what?
>>
>>17177280

Odds are you're suffering from Heavy Metal Poisoning, the only real antidote is classical music.

No, but seriously though get your blood tested NOW before not even chelation can save your ass from all that lead crossing your blood/brain-barrier.
>>
>>17177359
like yo daddi's dick
>>
>>17177359
Ever think of how filthy your phone is?
>>
I promise you'll be fine, humans are sort of built for that sort of thing, remember we had to evolve without a lot of the stuff that we consider necessities. Worst case scenario you get a bug and have some stomach issues
>>
>>17177630
Yup... That's what happened. Thank you, anon.

>>17177618
So strange how that doesn't gross me out. Then again, I hear that it's very rare that a bacteria can infect you through skin contact.

>>17177377
Oh, I'm sure.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.