[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm having a little argument with my stubborn wife about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Happy-school-Kids-450px.jpg (58 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
Happy-school-Kids-450px.jpg
58 KB, 450x300
I'm having a little argument with my stubborn wife about our sons education. She wants him to attend a mix gendered school but I want to put him in boys only for his whole education.

I think this would be better for him because boys only schools use a linear teaching system which is proven to work better on males as opposed to a module one in mixed schools which is shown to benefit females.
Statistics also show split gendered kids do better in exams and in life.

I dropped out in year 9 (I was 12) because I couldn't get school, I just couldn't do it and either could so many of my mates, I don't want my son to go through what I had to, eventually I did attend higher education and am now a paramedic but I spent over a decade labouring for someone else.

Her whole argument is "he won't know how to talk to girls" which I think is bullshit but she's stubborn as hell but she won't hear me out at all, I'd rather convince her than go behind her back on this one but I might have to. How do I convince my bitch of a wife?
>>
>>17177153
As long as he spends time with girls outside of school (sport, other courses, etc) it should be fine.
It's important to learn to bond with both genders, and your wife is right on this.
>>
>>17177153
you get him into a boys school and then you sign him up somewhere where he can talk to and befriend girls

nothing super feminine like dancing or shit like that

but stuff like I dunno, a lot of people I know got to know their female friends from ping pong or the volunteer firefighters if you have that in your country

just some club where girls attend I guess, you should be able to convince her with that
>>
Personally, I think you really should let him go to a mixed gender school. In my opinion, education is just as important socially as it is academically.
>>
A kid who wants to learn will learn in whichever environment they're in. I agree with your wife - the social benefits of a co-ed school outweigh the negligible difference in learning environments.

>I'd rather convince her than go behind her back on this one but I might have to.
How the fuck do you plan to 'go behind her back' with this?

>How do I convince my bitch of a wife?
I foresee a divorce on the horizon. And she's probably going to get custody of the kid.
>>
>>17177160
You don't know what you're talking about.

>meeting girls and learning all you need to know about them
>at ping pong
>at firefighters
>>
I went to all boys school.

I feel Im terrible at chatting up women, mostly because most women have different interests to me tho.

I wonder if things would of been different in a mixed school....
>>
>>17177158
>and your wife is right on this.
Explain why or don't toss egotistic claims around.

Evidence proves boy do better split gendered. Where the hell is my wife right?

>>17177160
He's 5 and already does karate, it's mixed gendered. I know how to raise my fucking child, other peoples too.

The fact that you retards are actually with her on this shows either how flawed your thinking is or you're all just also females.

>>17177163
>How the fuck do you plan to 'go behind her back' with this?
You'll know when you enter a marriage.

>I foresee a divorce on the horizon. And she's probably going to get custody of the kid.
Yeah. My terminally ill wife is going to divorce me and get custody. Thanks for that one bruh.
>>
>>17177170
>You'll know when you enter a marriage.
That doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>17177170
>I know how to raise my fucking child, other peoples too.
Said every parent, ever.
>>
>>17177172
It's like how teens don't know what an OD is till they shoot too much.

>>17177175
>am now a paramedic
I'm probably saved more kids than you've spoken to.
>>
>>17177166
that's where you get to know them, and you can hang out in your free time then

I dunno it's pretty common where I live, maybe it's weird in other countries, but lots of people have childhood friends from there and send their kids there
>>
>>17177153
Nordic countries, which have the best school systems in the world, according to all sorts of studies, don't even have boys/girls only schools.
>>
>>17177178
>being a paramedic qualifies you to be a parent
Okay
>>
>>17177170
i wasn't on here side ata all

but you honestly sound a huge cunt, go die in a fucking fire you faggot, i just tried to help you
>>
>>17177178
You sound far too immature to be married, let alone a parent.
>>
>>17177183
>I know how to raise my fucking child, other peoples too.
It means I know how to raise my fucking child. If you're going to try and straw man me at least remember what it is you're arguing, like (most) adults do.

>>17177186
>but you honestly sound a huge cunt, go die in a fucking fire you faggot, i just tried to help you
I might be a huge cunt but the fact that I get up everyday and save other CUNTS gives my life a fuck load more value than yours.
>>
>>17177189
just because you do something of value doesn't mean you have to stop there, you should try to be better than you are right now, and you sound like a horrible person the more I hear from you

also I am a doctor so go fuck yourself, but I have never told anyone my life has more value because I safe people, it's quite disgusting honestly
>>
>>17177153
Ask her this question: Are girls important, or OUR son's education is important?
>>
>>17177188
>judging a book by its cover
Better to be immature than an egotistical hypocrite.

>>17177194
>you sound like a horrible person so please change
>judging my whole personality and life from this thread
Please understand I don't care what you think.

>I'm a doctor
>I safe people
You don't do shit, you come in after I've already stabilized the patient, dealt with the emotional and 80% of the time extremely fucking aggressive family/friends who randomly decide to attack you, possibly given CPR multi times and slammed him to the hospital where you then pretend what you did had any fucking difference on the patient, other than that you sit on a fucking chair in a comfy office and charge people $80 just to get in the door.

Don't try and tell me you save lives, doctors are the scum of the medical profession and we both know it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.