[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do I stop being an insecure judgmental prick I'm seeing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: fox.jpg (24 KB, 329x329) Image search: [Google]
fox.jpg
24 KB, 329x329
how do I stop being an insecure judgmental prick

I'm seeing this girl and she is fantastic, literally the girl of my dreams in terms of personality, sex is a ton of fun, I'm attracted to her, she's really kind and cute, has a nice ass, is somewhat submissive, not a degenerate, she's a freaking unicorn

the only problem is I'm too hesitant to make it official/introduce her to my family or friends, because I think they might think shes ugly or that I am settling or that we are just two losers who happened to find each other. idk. its all bullshit I know but its all I think about

she has a kind of odd face and her teeth are kind of messed up, and English isn't her first language so she speaks kind of broken English, but she understands me and my mannerisms and slang so it's not like she is completely in the dark, but these things combined probably make her a 6/10, even tho to me when she's naked she's an 8/10, she dresses kind of dorky and doesn't really believe she is attractive

part of me feels like I could do better, but the other part of me is like why would I want to, this girl is perfect

for years I wished and prayed for a girl like this, and now that I have it, I don't want it

what the fuck is wrong with me
>>
Grass is always greener, buddy.

Consider this: most average people have flaws. If women that were model material looks-wise were as common as the average woman I'd tell you yeah, go for it. But chances are you're not going to find that 9-10/10 girl AND be attracted to her personality as much as you are with your average girl.

but you know what? If you can find a person that understands and accepts you, that's the real unicorn, not looks. A woman's looks will fade, but her personality is forever. So, my advice is, don't put so much stock into what other people think of her looks. You have to live with her, and you think she's sexy, so who the fuck cares?

You seem young. Chances are you will just grow out of your insecurity, but don't throw away a good woman that understands you because of it, some other guy that knows how to appreciate her will pick her right up. Truly nice girls--hell, nice PEOPLE--are pretty rare.
>>
>>17176564
Calm the fuck down, kiddo.

Time will solve everything for you because you're obviously underage.

Once you live on your own you won't give crap to bullshits like that, there are much more things to rather be worried about, like rent, food and your job.
Once you have kids you literary WON'T STOP worrying.
So be the good kid you are and be grateful about being having the most freedom ever possible in your life at the moment. It only downhill from now on.
>>
>>17176564
You learn to love someone as much as you fall in love at first sight stop acting like theres a fairy tale moment just waiting for you.

If you want to be with her make it work learn to love the small things, and realize some things about her will just be the price of admission (Things youll both just have to shrug and accept about each other.)

Chasing that fairy tale romance dragon fucks over more people in the end than anything, its a massive life trap.
>>
>>17176592

im 23 and live on my own

>>17176588

thank you for the advice, you are right.
>>
>>17176564
get her braces for xmas and you're good, foolio
>>
>>17176601
With Daddy's money obviously. Just be fucking grateful you don't have other serious things to worry about.
>>
>>17176588
>, but her personality is forever.

Don't make me laugh.

I'm just salty though don't listen to me.
>>
>>17176607

close, my parents paid for my college but that is it. I already graduated and have a job.

but your right i should be grateful for what I have

thanks
>>
>>17176607
This guy seems to be even more salty than I am.

Holy fuck.

Some people actually have a good relationship with their folks and care about what they think about their personal affairs.

Stop being a big bad adult and give mommy and daddy a call once in a while.
>>
>>17176609
Obviously people can change, but most of the time people do not change unless they really want to. Most of the time that is a very sad reality, but it works out in OP's favor in this case.
>>
>>17176607
What a bitter asshole you are, lol. Go away, grandpa.
>>
>>17176564

>She's the girl of my dreams
>HERP DE DERP SHE'S A 6/10

Either she's not the girl of your dream or you're just some confused damn idiot
>>
>>17176564
>acknowledging your own judgemental family's point of view exist
>tl:dr

pretty sure you're definitely settling cause you couldn't score at all and i highly doubt your family would give a shit about people that probably couldnt make any sort if positive impression. just make sure at least its got some sort of education because honestly your description of it made it sound like a walking talking potato
>>
>>17176697
>pretty sure you're definitely settling cause you couldn't score at all

See this OP only two types of people say shit like this, virgins pretending not to be to seem cool, or people who peaked in high school.

Disregard.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.