[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
w-what should i say now? walk me through it. i'm shaking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 1464065367396.png (92 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1464065367396.png
92 KB, 640x1136
w-what should i say now?

walk me through it. i'm shaking uncontrollably.
>>
Holy shit I burst out laughing in the break room
>>
Tell her how you know her...hope it's not a creepy way you know of her lol
>>
>>17176498
i dont
>>
I would say fuck it at this point and at least get some lol out of this and say you'd like to have her in bed with a duck or some other stupid shut.
>>
Something about her being the girl of your dreams yada yada yada
>>
>are you from tenessee? because you're the only ten i see

you're welcome OP
>>
from you from a barn?

because you sure know how to raise a cawk ;)
>>
Um well in that case. You're fucked. Do not ever do that again. HAHA! Why would you even say that?
>>
>>17176519
>are you from tenessee? because you're the only ten i see

The irony here is that Tennessee doesn't have very attractive women which is why I guess so many people here just fuck their sisters.
>>
>>17176504
Sorry, I was lost in your eyes and time just seemed to fly by.
>>
>>17176528
This. What the fuck is wrong with you, OP? Just say you've got the wrong amanda and apologize for the weird text.
>>
TELL HER NOWS HER CHANCE TO MEET YOU YOU RETARD FAGGOT
>>
>>17176532
Or alternatively, "That's because as soon as I saw you time stood still."
>>
File: image.png (117 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
117 KB, 640x1136
>>
>>17176539
fuck me op

thanks for the laughs you autistic god you
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>17176539
how am i doing guys
>>
>>17176539
jesus lol
>>
>>17176539
Just stop bro.
>>
I'm dying. Lmfao
>>
>>17176542
pretty good actually

she seems genuinely amused, now say something nice about her not related to her looks
>>
>>17176548
Why the fuck are you telling him how to live his life
>>
You'd have me entertained but I'd know you were full of shit.
>>
File: 1463547073115.jpg (346 KB, 1024x1001) Image search: [Google]
1463547073115.jpg
346 KB, 1024x1001
OP you fucked up, the only way to save this is to pretend to be a trump supporter
>>
i told her shes beautiful. shes not replying tho. why? when should i ask her to respond?
>>
>>17176542
YOU GOT IT MAN

THERES 9 SECONDS TO GO AT THE 20 YARD LINE

MAKE IT HAPPEN
>>
>>17176579
ask what her favorite meme is
>>
Lol girls have heard it all from the crappy pick up lines to the you're beautiful. It's flattering but at the same time they know you'll say this to everyone. Move on to the next girl and don't do this weird shit again.
>>
>>17176539
Looks golden, ask her if her pussy needs dick lol
>>
>>17176579
'you're beautiful'? that's the best you can come up with?

you bored her bro, now you're back to creep status. Drop it and don't do weird shit like this anymore
>>
She's probably waiting for you to assert yourself and prove that you're not a beta. Try soliciting her for sex or at least send her a discrete dick pic.
>>
OP here, I said:

please respond
sorry if i came off as weird! lets start over ok? I'm Mark, nice to meet you m'lady.

she hasnt responded yet
>>
>>17176636
OP NOOOO
>>
>>17176636
i don't believe you're OP because that shit aint funny
>>
>>17176654
yeah i just read the m'lady part
it's not OP, he's not that autistic
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.