[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Halp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
So my dad is a total prick, and due to his alcoholic abusive bullshit, my mom and he are now separated which will possibly probably lead to their divorce.

My mom is disabled with several disc's missing out of her spine and can barely move, I'm still working on my GED and my sister is only 11.

In other words, things suck right now and they're only going to get suck-ier.

I'm trying to figure out a way to feed us and shit to take some pressure off my mom. I've thought about getting a job at Gamestop or something but I suffer from Crohns Disease and some other bullshit....so if I go to work, they cut my insurance which would hurt us more.

I need to figure out a way to raise money basically from home without people knowing about it essentially.

If anyone of you fine gents could help, I would be forever in ur debt.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>17176455
sell drugs
>>
>>17176455
Honestly.. pic could be related.

Not sure what city you are in near, but petty theft is always an option.
>>
>>17176476
My dad's friends are all police officers. Thats how he gets away with alot of his shit. so, anything illegal ain't gon help me.
>>
>>17176455
try to get free insurance on obamacare. if ur montly is below a certain numer you get free insurance.
>Go get government assistance,
Or go to a catholic church, explain that its going to be hard to afford food this month and ask for canned goods. catholic churches and soup kitchesn in the USA are good
>>
>>17176482
Daddy doesn't need to know.

You would be surprised how many people leave their cars unlocked with wallet or extra cash in the center console. Only take cash.

Ride out to the suburbs, park in an out of the way parking lot at 2-4 am, go down a nearby street that looks well off, but not too loaded and check the cars parked on side of the street and lower driveways.

You can clear anywhere from $10- a couple hundred if you are good..
>>
Fix shit and flip it online, or sell drugs. Really the only way to make cash fast. Not much you can do in your fucked up condition
>>
>>17176455
Better than me.

My story's long, but just today my father forcibly cleaned out my room except for my bed, my clothes, and my lamp because I simply saw my girlfriend over the weekend thanks to the new tracking device he put on my car. He instructed me to break up with her when I had no intention to do so.

But I know how you feel dude, maybe you can start a YouTube channel to raise money, find a passion that you like, and attract a broad group of subscribers. If you're creative enough, you'll make a lot of money based off ad revenue. I've done this myself, and it's worked out completely in my favor.
>>
>>17176455
http://www.benefits.gov/benefits/benefit-finder#benefits&qc=cat_1
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.