[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I got an odd predicament here ladies and germs. I want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: shit what do.png (58 KB, 500x428) Image search: [Google]
shit what do.png
58 KB, 500x428
So I got an odd predicament here ladies and germs. I want to bang one of my best friends' mom. I know it's not right to literally fuck your friends' mom because I wouldn't want the same thing happening to me, but I really have this temptation to. This same friend and I are shipping out to boot camp together and I kind of made this goal in my head to bone his mom before we left. This seems really morally wrong to do, but still so tempting. Should I do it /adv/ or take the high road and not be a blue falcon?
>>
>>17176343
If you know it's not right and morally wrong, then listen to your heart. You know what's right inside, you don't need a bunch of strangers to tell you something that you already know you shouldn't do.
>>
You're under this weird notion that just because you want to bang his mom, it'll happen.
>>
don't do it. would you really want to stick your dick in the same birth canal that your friend came out of?
>>
File: ETMET.jpg (152 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
ETMET.jpg
152 KB, 1600x900
>>17176343
I have a true story for you. I was in my early 20's, so were my friends, a long time ago. One of my friends had this big house and a pool table in his basement. It was usually about 6-7 of us. We would typically smoke weed on top of the hill in his backyard, looking at the stars and shooting the shit. Every time we did this one of the friends would, "excuse himself to go to the bathroom".

He would usually be gone for about 30 minutes. After about the 10th time we decided to investigate why this one guy had to always go to the bathroom at certain times...

Long story short. He was having sexual relations with the mom on the pool table when we caught him. It wasn't a pleasant night for Mr. Bathroom.
>>
>>17176349
True that.

>>17176351
Hey man, crazier things have happened in life. I actually know a dude who was in the Marines that did this same thing. She came on to him though.

>>17176352
I thought about that for a minute then realized it didn't bother me. If I don't think about it, it doesn't bother me.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.