[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to be homeless soon and my mother won't give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1462930039948.jpg (139 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
1462930039948.jpg
139 KB, 1023x682
I'm going to be homeless soon and my mother won't give me my high school diploma or social security card so that I can get a job.

What do I do?
>>
tell your mother to give you your high school diploma and social security card. pussy.
>>
>>17176128
Already tried it faggot.
>>
>>17176121
why does she have them anyway
call the cops on her for theft
>>
Call the cops and/or go to your high school and the Social Security office and get your papers.
>>
>>17176136
She was supposed to be safekeeping them originally.
>>
>>17176121
You're an adult. She has your personal identity papers. Police can compel her to surrender them . Granted , it'll hasten the being homeless part, but that's a given.

Alternatively , if you have money, you can just go pay for new ones
>>
Diploma can be accessed via the high school counselor at your old high school. 100% serious here. Social security would be obtained via the records department of the town you were born in. May want to call to find out what you'll need.

Best of luck to you, friend.
>>
>>17176121
Go to the SS office with some ID and get another copy (not a new number, a replacement of your old card)

Call your HS and ask for a letter certifying that you graduated. Show that to employers and just say the actual diploma was lost.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.