[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Friend (she) stay at home because is late >Let her sleep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20160523-WA0002.jpg (44 KB, 625x407) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160523-WA0002.jpg
44 KB, 625x407
>Friend (she) stay at home because is late
>Let her sleep with me
>never feel atracted to her before
>we had a night talk about our problems and lonliness (she splitted up with his bf weeks ago)
>She jumps over my chest and tells me 'you're so smol'.
>I panicked internally, very nervous
>she looks at my closely, I may thought it was a good moment to kiss her, just feeling the moment
>didn't do anything
>minute later she goes normal position and we sleep
>my heart was going to explode, but i sleep that night
>she seemed to be a bit less friendly since then
>she may avoid sometimes my messages
>we met today with other friends and she didn't look angry nor very friendly as usual.

he let me now a great curiosity, I may really wanted to kiss her, but my body didn't react.
What happened to her? Did I offend her? Don't know what to do. She's a 'cold ENTJ'. OP is INTP.
>>
if you didn't jump at her at the first opportunity then you didn't really want to
>>
>>17176062
What if I want it now?
What is the problem with her right now? Why does she stay with me like that? May she be in love with me?
I couldn't do anything with her because of nervous and because I thought I may be misunderstanding the situation...
>>
>>17176035
>>17176085

See she wanted you to make her feel less alone and gave you an opportunity to make a move to possibly do whatever you like...

Imagine how you would feel if you were in her shoes.

Just talk to her in private the next time you two are together. Ask her if you hurt her. Don't ask her if she is mad, or mad at you. That would only end in her cuntsplaining your face off.

Explain to her exactly this

>I thought it was a good moment to kiss you but i was just enjoying the moment
>>
>>17176111
I'll try to do that next time we see each other. I may make an appointment with her next night.
But we already had a conversation about if she's angry or something (I failed as you said), she told me she was too busy doing things and that she get a bit worried of me because she can't give me enough conversation via messages, she doesn't like casual conversations and she is worried she can't correspond me. Is that like a kind of 'fuck off'?!
>>
Forgot to aay that night she told me 'when you feel alone, I can came to sleep with you'.
???
I always thought she was a rational woman. I couldn't really understand a shit about what was happening, I petrified.
Now I think i lost a friend and a potential something.
>>
>>17176202
Try using that? Something like
>Hey, I'm feeling a little alone, if you're not busy, maybe you can spend the night with me?
If it doesn't work, then you're slightly fucked, but not completely.
>>
>>17176217
I'll keep it as a cool option. Thank you!
>>
>>17176238
Np, use it to have a private talk with her like this anon said >>17176111
>>
Take this as a lesson and learn from it aka next time just do it
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.