[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to ask a girl out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Eye.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Eye.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
What is the best way to ask a girl out while you're in highschool? I'm looking for ideas on exactly what to say, how to bring it up, etc. Any help is appreciated.
>>
File: workerrrtim.jpg (14 KB, 230x325) Image search: [Google]
workerrrtim.jpg
14 KB, 230x325
Just write a note

Do you like me more than a friend?
[ ] yes
[ ] no
>>
>>17175988
Or make the text, "I like you", and then muster up the courage to hit send and throw your phone down in front of you.
>>
>>17176007
Are you sure that won't seem too immature?
>>
>>17175988
Poke her on Facebook and tell her you like her
>>
>>17175988
Do it in steps. Have a non-date date first. "Instead of going right home after school, would you like to get a Coke and chat?"

If that goes well, "That was fun. Do you want to get together this weekend? Maybe lunch and a walk in the park?"
>>
>>17175988
ima let you in on the secret OP girls get so much attention from guys trying to get into their pants, and hear/see so many stupid lines and strategies thats its almost always best to just be yourself and start small with hanging out.

If a girl likes you she WILL make time for you, once youre spending time together get to know her and have fun together.
>>
>>17176086
oh it's super immature but you're in high school so you're immature
>>
>>17176007
That happened to me when I was younger. I scrunched up the paper and threw it away because it scared me.
Been single and socially anxious ever since.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.