[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ I could use some advice. Pic unrelated. >Girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Hey /adv/ I could use some advice. Pic unrelated.
>Girlfriend and I break up because she can't get over her abusive ex.
>Hookup with this girl, let's call her Susie, in order to get over my ex and move on
>Susie ends up being really cool, and I ask her to stay over again sometime
>She comes over again, while I am blacked out, and hangs out with me and some of my friends
>I apparently start to talk with one of my friends about how Susie is really cool and I actually might want something more with her (Little did I know she heard)
>Susie and I hookup a few more times, and she even stays over once or twice when she is on her period
>Finally tell Susie that I actually have feelings for her, and she says she also has feelings for me
Keep in mind this all happened in about 3 weeks
>Summer hits and I have an internship that requires me to move away for 8 weeks
>The night before I leave I ask Susie if she wants anything more than just being friends with benefits
>She tells me that she really does; however, neither of us are sure that it is a good idea since I will be gone for 8 weeks. In addition, she metions that she has known I was interested in something more since the night I was blacked out
>We hookup one last time before I move, and it is all really good
The problem is that I want a relationship with this girl in the future, but I am not really sure how she will feel when I return. We still text and communicate, yet I am not sure if she is wanting to wait and see where this goes or not. What should I do to ensure that we can have a relationship in the future?

Thanks /adv/
>>
I would just stay in contact with the girl for awhile. There is really not much you can do long distance unless you are able to visit her every once in awhile
>>
Bumping because I am in a similar situation
>>
This can be a tough situation. Do you know if she was still wanting to hookup with other guys or not?
>>
OP here: Not exactly sure if she is a slut or not. I know she has had two long term relationships but that is about it. I know a few of her roommates seem to sleep around
>>
That makes it a bit tougher. Not really sure what to tell with you. Are you going to be pissed if she were to hookup with other people but still came back to you later?
>>
>>17176071
The fuck are you rolling for
>>
OP here: Can anyone tell me what to do
>>
It is honestly just a timing thing. Keep in contact with the girl, obviously not too much or it may seem creepy. If possible, see her when you can. Possibly drop tips that you are still interested. Good luck bromigo
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.