[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was acting uptight/standoffish around my crush today, I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 0uzqm59.jpg (68 KB, 1080x806) Image search: [Google]
0uzqm59.jpg
68 KB, 1080x806
was acting uptight/standoffish around my crush today, I'm usually fine. Is there a way to fix this?
>>
Suck his cock
>>
>>17175963
ok thanks you, I just meant is this a big deal or is it correctable?
>>
Yeah dude it probably is not even that big of a deal. Some people just have off days and others tend to understand that. If they are an accepting person, then they will probably just understand that it was just because of something else and not them. In all honesty, I would just let it go and move on. Keep flirting and have a more upbeat attitude, then you should be just fine. Good luck bromigo
>>
>>17176005
I don't know how to flirt...but thanks famalam
>>
>>17176005

how to flirt?
>>
Just depends. Some girls are different than others. It can be useful to know things she like (obviously don't be too creepy about this part). Try to make her laugh and feel comfortable around you. In all honesty, it can also help to ask personal questions about her views on life. Some girls love to talk about this kind of shit, and it shows them that you are actually interested in her views. In addition, this kind of conversation can show that you are an interesting person who considers different aspects of life and seeks to gain knowledge. Religion can be a good topic started; however, this is also the one that can possibly go off the rails quickest. Don't be creepy and stalk her. Just be calm, be yourself, and bring out the interesting points in yourself. You will be surprised how much this can change women's perspective. Good luck bromigo.
>>
>>17176173

Oh we already do this, I just thought flirting was how you see in the movies, corny things, I'd rather just talk.
>>
If she touches your arm or pretends to laugh at a joke that not even you thought was funny, then she is flirting. Also, holding eye contact for awhile and random shit like that can mean she is interested. If she hints at hanging out, do it. I've really only had like one time where mushy shit like they show in tv shows happen before we were a thing.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.