[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get my girlfriend more attached to me than I am to her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1464006748682.jpg (27 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1464006748682.jpg
27 KB, 320x240
How do I get my girlfriend more attached to me than I am to her?
>>
If you're asking, it's too late and you are hopeless I'm afraid to say
>>
I love this meme!
>>
balance is underrated
enjoy being in love
>>
we just started dating about 5 days ago
>>
>>17175822
why do you want that?
>>
>>17175893
Give her space, dont smother her, but dont be a disrespectful shit either.

Girls want a man, a rock in their life.
Its all about the balance between giving her space and attention thats something youll just have to feel out.
>>
>>17175828
This.

I suggest doing things differently. Or just cool your jets and try not to go full retard on this one.

Allow yourself to give her some room as well and take things a little more slowly.
>>
>>17175822
Curious about this.
Do most people actually have a continuous range of "attachment" that can be shifted easily? Would have thought most people had categories instead, like "friend", "crush", "love", etc.

And do most people do this machiavellian bullshit where you try to get the upper hand in the relationship for more power? Kinda makes me scared to date if all you fuckers think like this.

And finally, why does this (relative amount of attachment) even matter?
>>
trauma bonding!

for the first few months, bomb her obsessively with compliments and love and cute dates and shit
then one day, slowly, start pulling away
claim it isnt her fault, youre not acting any different, she needs to chill

the idea is to still feed her enough attention that she wont leave, but enough for her to feel a major difference all while you are claiming shes insane and clingy for feeling said difference in your behaviour

then love bomb her again for a month
then repeat process

use times in which you're 'distanced' from her to talk to other chicks

always make her feel crazy at first, like shes imagining it

after about 6 months of this repeated process, start setting up arguments over nothing so you have an excuse to ignore again. because you need to make her feel like its her fault you distance yourself from her, she wont buy the whole 'its not happening' bullshit forever, plus itll make her feel inadequate, kill her self esteem and further reduce the chances of her leaving!!!
>>
>>17175822
>How do I get my girlfriend more attached to me than I am to her?

Win the lottery.
>>
>>17176933
>trauma bonding!
>for the first few months, bomb her obsessively with compliments and love and cute dates and shit
>then one day, slowly, start pulling away
>claim it isnt her fault, youre not acting any different, she needs to chill
>the idea is to still feed her enough attention that she wont leave, but enough for her to feel a major difference all while you are claiming shes insane and clingy for feeling said difference in your behaviour
>then love bomb her again for a month
>then repeat process
>use times in which you're 'distanced' from her to talk to other chicks
>always make her feel crazy at first, like shes imagining it
>after about 6 months of this repeated process, start setting up arguments over nothing so you have an excuse to ignore again. because you need to make her feel like its her fault you distance yourself from her, she wont buy the whole 'its not happening' bullshit forever, plus itll make her feel inadequate, kill her self esteem and further reduce the chances of her leaving!!!

I had a girl do this shit to me, and it worked.
>>
>>17176987
Girls are experts.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.