[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In high school. My life sucks, I have no friends. Too shy to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: teen-boy-stressing-over-hom.jpg (84 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
teen-boy-stressing-over-hom.jpg
84 KB, 600x400
In high school. My life sucks, I have no friends. Too shy to talk to anyone. Someone says something to me. I say, uhhh.... Always left out. Nobody talks to me. All by myself. Hate my life
>>
>>17175710
Get over yourself
>>
>>17175710

>i say uhhh
>always left out

this contradiction just one ellipse away.
>>
>>17175710
You're in High School.

You haven't even gotten to the point where most people find themselves - after high school.

You're going to graduate and never talk to those assholes again.

It gets better. Just wait until college where you get to choose what assholes you associate with.
>>
File: 1458545143147.png (352 KB, 494x552) Image search: [Google]
1458545143147.png
352 KB, 494x552
You didn't say you have no family.
I don't have a family but it would be nice if you could enjoy yours.
As someone who has lived life completely alone since I was 14 (unless you consider imaginary friends and the internet as people), I have learned that I can only enjoy life by myself.
I often go out and explore the city, I put a lot of things in my backpack, like clothes, money and some food, then start walking arround and visit many different places.
I often find myself looking from the lower part of a tall building from a perspective like in picture related and can spend a lot of time just staring at the beauty of human powered engineering.
My point is that if I'm an assburgers who can find joy in so little things to the point I see myself as someone happy then you should also start seeing joy in small things in life. There must be something you like. Why don't you go out more, and explore the world you live in. How many streets in your city can you name?
How many miles have you walked today?
Why don't you try chess, tennis, jogging, lifting. You have a lot time to waste since you're young, so do me a favour and don't do so by shitposting on my precious boards.
Cheers, OP.
>>
>>17175833
Wrong picture.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.