[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you turn a guy who likes skinny girls into someone who likes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_o1lbz8T3da1rgjw8io1_1280.jpg (175 KB, 1191x969) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1lbz8T3da1rgjw8io1_1280.jpg
175 KB, 1191x969
Can you turn a guy who likes skinny girls into someone who likes chubby girls?

>inb4 find someone else

Can't find anyone better than this guy
>>
>>17175564
No, but you can lose weight.
Work out and count calories.

If that's you, you look amazing.
>>
>>17175582
But then my tits look ugly, I don't like the way I end up looking when I lose weight (even if I lift weights)
>>
>can I change someones' opinions and thoughts
>I'm too lazy to change my eating habits
>>
>>17175609
If that OP pic is you, seriously, stop being so self-concious.
>>
File: 1464045959140.gif (425 KB, 285x190) Image search: [Google]
1464045959140.gif
425 KB, 285x190
>>17175564
More pictures help.
>>
>>17175582
>>17175695
It's some tumblr fat activist.
>>
I really really wanted a skinny girl that's all I looked for. I ended up with a not skinny girl and god I love it, I'd never date a skinny girl.
>>
>>17175564
attract him by being interesting, most guys like girls with some softness to them
>>
>>17175564
>can I change someone else?

No. You can only change yourself, by yourself, for yourself.
>>
Make him lift weights
>>
I will never be able to like a fat girl. Even a slightly chubby girl. I'm a shallow asshole for it possibly but I like what I like and I actually have fairly legitimate reasons for it.

Being fat isn't just a physical defect. It's also a mental and psychological issue that effects other aspects of ones life. For example fat people tend to be lazy. I can't stand lazy people. Fat people tend to have emotional issues because they're fat and self conscious. There's a few others I'm leaving out but you get the point.

Lazy see >>17175609
>>
>>17175564
why dont you just get skinny? it would be much easier than trying to change someone else
>>
>>17175771
You're talking about your personal preferences like they're objective fact.

Other people don't see chubbiness as a physical defect.
>>
How do you know he doesn't like chubby? Some guys like all kinds of body types even if they have a supposed preference. I prefer meatier girls but I also find skinny flat chick's very hot in their own way.
>>
>>17175564
Find someone else. I adore chubby girls and am not so into skinny ones.
>>
>>17175787
No shit it's a personal preference. It's highly relevant because the world is full of people will differing opinions and I just offered one.
>>
>>17175564
Most people have a preference, but are flexible.
Myself, I'm into skinnier women, but have had two curvier partners (one curvy, one downright fat) and I enjoyed my relationship with them just as much. First, because the most important is your personality (despite what 95% of people believe). Second, because chubby girls usually have more boobs, and who doesn't like boobs ?
>>
>>17175798
If it's just a personal preference why did you call fat a physical defect.
>>
>>17175740
Can I get a flhargenstow?
>>
I would like help with this too. Dad was a soldier, very 1920s type upbringing (I'm 20/M). Pounded in my head all the skinny celebrities are attractive, and that not skinny is not attractive. Have had several wonderful friends that were F and chubby, two wanted to be closer but I could never see myself in that relationship. Want to break conditioning. OP's pic is not what I'd consider chubby, I do like. I'm talking 320+lb
>>
>>17176320
320 lbs is long past the chubby mark mate
>>
>>17176336
Yes, sorry. 320 Definitely past chubby. Also I don't think OP is chubby. I was just mentioning.
>>
>>17175564
yes put you have to be perfect in everything else like your personality,income and hobbies.
>>
>>17175743
How? The girl in the picture looks amazing.
>>
>>17175564
I need more of the girl in this pic!
>>
>>17175787
obesity and being overweight is objectively a real health issue, you dunce.

OPs pic is of a healthy weight female. Maybe a LITTLE chub.
>>
>>17175564
go on diet. find hotter guy. profit.
was the equasion that hard? eat less, move more. more laps, less cheetos
>>
>>17175564
Generally no. Being seriously overweight ("chubby" probably means BMI in obese territory) is generally a dealbreaker for even the least shallow guys.

Get reasonably fit, then try him. It'll be good for your mental and physical health in the long term anyway.
>>
Speaking for myself, girls can't change my preferences but I'll make exceptions for girls that I like enough personality wise. My best relationship was with a girl that was 4/10 for looks, 8/10 for humor and 10/10 for smarts. Had to turn the lights off in the bedroom though.
>>
>>17175771
Dude i completely agree holy crap.
>>
>>17176524
What was wrong with her body
>>
Changing yourself is easier than changing sexual preferences. Pick your lazy ass up, put the fork down for once and lose weight fatty.
>>
>>17177233
Troll face, gummy smile, deep bags under eyes, no balance, unmanageable hair, she had a lot of health problems and it showed, pimply back, obese but not morbidly obese. Great sense of humor, smartest girl I've ever met.
>>
>>17176524

>had to turn the lights off

I would be absolutely heartbroken if someone felt that way about me physically. It's like my main fear about being in a relationship, that the person will like me as an individual but not find me attractive.
>>
>>17177588
That sounds like the fear of someone who is insecure rather than ugly.
>>
>>17177611

Bang on the money. Grew up overweight, only got a "decent" body as an adult so always convinced I'm hideous and nobody will ever find me attractive. I've had partners so assume they might but I could totally imagine this being the truth.
>>
>>17177617
Same but im a guy

But yeah it sucks you always feel fat because years ago you were
>>
>>17175861
Because being fat is a physical defect. Get real, this isn't your tumblr safe zone.
If you don't want to lose weight, fine by me, i don't give a shit. But quit pretending like it isn't a defect
>>
>>17177617
If you have to write decent like that, you aren't happy with your body still.
Get fit and stop pretending like you are happy with yourself
>>
>>17177656

No you're right, I'm not happy. I don't think at any point I stated that I was. It's why I go to the gym 5 times a week and eat healthily. But hey thanks for the tip.
>>
>>17175771
I don't know if I'd call chubby a physical defect, but your body reflects your interests. I tried dating a fat girl, she like sedentary activities and sweets where I like being physically active and "healthy" food. She was a sweetheart but our lifestyle goals just weren't compatible.
>>
>>17177723
A chubby girl doesn't have to be a fat girl who eats all the time

Depends on whats chubby to people too
>>
>>17175564
So you don't want another guy and you refuse to lose weight.... but you expect him to change his preferences?
Idk whether this falls under princess syndrome or special snowflake syndrome but either way you seem like a self centered bitch.
>>
if you are the girl in the photo ,yes he will come around.
>>
>>17177748
And you claim that because?
I wouldn't
>>
>>17177827
L
O
W
>>
>>17177681
>It's why I go to the gym 5 times a week and eat healthily
If this is true, and you are actually doing this, good luck. You will get there
>>
Do you guys find fit girls so hot?
Muscles on girls are something i really cant understand. It just looks so awful
>>
>>17177838
Fit doesn't have to mean muscular. I don't like muscular girls that much either, but i'd prefer them over the one in OP's pic
>>
>>17177857
I agree thst the girl in the pic is a bit much but i still like it
Its proportional and thats key
>>
Girl in the photo is damn sexy.
>>
>>17177864
>and thats key
No, the key is whatever makes my dick hard. A girl of similar proportions wouldn't.

Different strokes for differen't folks, isn't that how it goes?
>>
>>17177831
T
I
E
R
>>
>>17177871
I was talking for myself

But yeah pretty much
>>
>>17175564
I love that waist to hip ratio. Could be just good angle/and or lighting but that's the "good" kind of chubby definitely. Would do with pleasure and I don't even generally like chubbies.
>>
>>17175564
>"Chubby"
>Can clearly see some muscle tone
> All visible fat is natural and healthy

At least from that angle. Most likely for your heigh and weight you're fit, for real your hips and stomach are beautiful. Don't get illuded by the popular belief of 'thin' because nowadays unhealthy gaunt is the new 'thin'.
>>
I'm probably twice the size of my boyfriend's ex, he has no problem with me. I cannot say that he will generally now sexually prefer fatter people though, or that he will necessarily continue to date a chubby person if the relationship ends.

A lot of men believe that being fat = automatically being clinically obese, and that obesity is not a complicated metabolic situation, but some kind of mental defect and that an obese person ought to just make themselves skinny in the same way a person with depression should just get a grip and make themselves feel un-suicidal.
>>
>>17175564
This is a common misconception. You can't make anyone change. They have to *want* to change. If they don't rant to and you persist anyway, to you might be temporarily successful…but they will ultimately come to resent you.
>>
>>17175564
>Can't find anyone better than this guy

The thing is, that the guy can and will do better than you because honestly, only a few people like fatties.
>>
>>17177874
seriously you idiot, that nigga made a typo. its not a meme now.
Fuck off
>>
>>17175564
>chubby
let's be honest, your chubby is not my chubby is not his chubby. Show your body and we'll tell u where u stand.
If youre too terrified of the autists screaming incoherent insults to actually recieve real advice then i advise you to FUCK OFF.
If you have a problem, present it. Dont beat around the bush trying to receive some false hope.
>>
>>17175564
no but you can realize that what you think you know isn't everything that's actually right.

I'm Dating a chubby girl. previous gf's have been skinny.Gf thinks I've only got a thing for skinny girls which isn't even true

She has more of a problem with her weight than I do and her insecurity are the real problem not the fact she's not super skinny. I'm into her personality and her body she just can't beleive the body part

there's also a difference between chubby and fat. maybe you're fat, some people act like they got curves but they're just obese. but plenty of girls act like theyre obese when theyre fine.

don't constantly bring it up is the first thing, because theres only so many times you can reassure someone that youre into them. Like he's dating you and fucking you of course he's happy enough. Focus on your attitude first otherwise youll let that thing tear you apart.

secondly if he offers to go to the gym with you or something don't complain about how he's fitter with you and youre too insecure because it just seems like youre making excuses not to change.
>>
>>17176320
320+ lbs. is full on fucking landwhale status
I like thicc girls but that's just fucking disgusting
>>
>>17175564
I used to date skinny girls. All it took was one time with a chubby girl and I will never go back. Chubby girls are built for sex and sensuality. And they almost always have better personalities, and are affectionate.
>>
>>17179504
>320 lbs
>literally twice my weight
>>
"THE LOOSER THE WAISTBAND, THE DEEPER THE QUICKSAND!"
>>
File: 1386185065175.gif (3 MB, 365x281) Image search: [Google]
1386185065175.gif
3 MB, 365x281
>>17179992
>I used to date skinny girls. All it took was one time with a chubby girl and I will never go back. Chubby girls are built for sex and sensuality. And they almost always have better personalities, and are affectionate.

lol yeah sure thing there

I used to think like you did before actual exposure to women, but it turns out chubbies are more likely to be assholes, have mental disorders, and be worse in the sack. It's the combination of poor self-control, sense of entitlement (being told all their lives they're special, princesses, etc) and becoming bitter and angry from the world disappointing them because they're not valued as highly. Only the truly desperate scrape for fatties.

you might be right that they'd be more affectionate to an otherwise undesireable man, but that's bottom feeders for you,
>>
>>17175564
SAUCE!!!!
>>
>>17180043
I've never been with a chubby girl that had any of those qualities or issues. It sounds like the people you have involved yourself with are I don't see their weight as having anything to do with it.
>>
>>17180085
*are just assholes in general
>>
>>17175564
How much do you weigh sweetheart?
>>
>>17180085
>says this in defense, but somehow this doesn't apply to "his" assessment of skinny girls

nice try fattie
>>
>>17180099
I've never involved myself with a skinny girl like that either. What does weight have to do with anything?
>>
>>17175564
Post a pic of you so I can judge how chubby you really are.
>>
>>17175771
Can confirm this, my SO is chubby, I dont mind.

But she is really lazy and emotional and self conscious because she is chubby.

She even has break downs over it. Got so bad I had to buy some clothes that are way too big for me, just so she can "wear her bf's clothes", that made her happy for a time. But its a never ending struggle because she is just simply lazy to begin with.
>>
I always thought I was being super shallow by only liking skinny girls, and so I gave a "chubby" (admittedly 4chan probably would call her pretty thin, given that they think the OP pic is okay) girl a chance. She was a total sweetheart, lovely girl. I feel awful for dumping her.

But holy shit, she was ALWAYS eating. I don't know how people can consume like this. She stopped doing yoga like the instant I met her, and every moment that I talked to her, she was choking down food. It just grossed me out.

Breakfast was a full two eggs and bacon. Snacks between then and lunch. Even if it's just raw veggies, God forbid you wait three hours before more food, right? Lunch, a sandwich and side. More snacks. Immediately after work? Full plate of dinner. Then she'd just want to sit in my bed and watch Netflix until we fucked, which was mostly her just thinking I wanted to suffocate on her tits, which were just bags of fat.

She gained like 5 lbs a week. Fuck. That.

It still makes me mad. "Chubby" is gross. Sorry, OP.
>>
>>17177827
Its probably because you are a fat female that's straight.
>>
>>17176320
320lbs is way past obese
>>
Find another guy who is okay with your fat, or lose the fat and keep that guy
>>
>>17175564
If he doesn't like pic related, he's a low test beta. Better find a nice high test alpha male.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.