[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trivial Question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1402348492001.jpg (342 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1402348492001.jpg
342 KB, 1080x1920
There is a girl I have been messaging who I am very confident is as into me as I am her.
Last week I told her I was going to grab a slice of pizza and asked if she wanted to come with me. She couldn't because she had work (confirmed) and I couldn't reschedule because at the time I was only home for that weekend. Now I am home for the entire summer. Since then we've been talking every day and she has really grown on me.
Now I want to ask her out again proper (i.e. When are you free?)

Now for the stupid trivial question that's been bothering me.
What other small places can I ask her out to?
I like the pizza place because it's quick and good food, but I feel like if I ask her again to eat there she'd think I have some weird pizza fetish.
I was thinking coffee shop but she doesn't drink coffee, and the town diner is awful.
I want the movies to be a second date.

I now this is retarded but I want to ask her to grab a slice again but I don't want to give the impression I only eat pizza, you know?
>>
Pint.
>>
They have other drinks at your local coffee shop.

How about a picnic with some basic snacks and drinks?
>>
>>17175479
You mean the bar? I was thinking that also but I haven't been to one before. I just turned 21 a few weeks ago and I'm still a littler nervous about that stuff. Dumb I know but I'd rather go the first time with a group of friends.

>>17175488
I don't know a picnic seems kind of, "old" for a lack of a better term. I have never heard of two 21 year olds going on a picnic when they haven't met each other.
>>
>>17175494
Have you drank before?
>>
>>17175522
Yes but only beer.
I also haven't drank any alcohol for 6 months due to the medicine I was on.
>>
>>17175547
Can you handle your booze is what I'm asking?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.