[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Premature ejaculation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Hey folks.

I am a 19 year old male. I have had sex a few good times with different people, but also turned down a lot of offers due to lack of stamina through the years. I have now gotten a girlfriend and sex will probably be brought on the table sooner or later. Problem is I don't know what to do when it's time. I have great ambitions of pleasing my partner and I find myself unable to do this because of the premature ejaculation that haunts me.

I have done kegel exercises and attempted doing the start-and-stop technique many times but without luck.

I have now bought a special kind of condom from Durex that should desensitize the penis using benzocaine and delay male orgasm. However I have tried one of these, letting it sit for a bit and then masturbated and I ended up cumming faster than a river flows anyway.

Do you guys have any great advice on this problem? I would truly appreciate it.
>>
http://t2mh.com/esoteric/She%20Comes%20First.pdf

come on man are you even trying. in the words of tormund giantsbane, don't jam it in like you're spearing a pig. she should be wet as a baby seal mate
>>
>>17175433
>http://t2mh.com/esoteric/She%20Comes%20First.pdf

I will definitely read this! Thanks man!
>>
I think you need to stop focusing so much on lasting longer. The goal of sex is for each partner to have an orgasm and enjoy being intimate with one another, there's no rule that says YOU MUST BOTH CUM AT THE SAME TIME OR YOU HAVE FAILED. If you ejaculate quickly then so be it, so long as you don't immediately roll over and fall asleep. Use your hands, use your tongue, use a toy to make sure your gf gets off until she's satisfied.

It seems that many inexperienced men seem to assign some special kind of virtue to getting a girl off by just JAMMING YOUR DICK in her vag over and over until she cums, even when thrusting you should be using your hands or a toy to stimulate her clit (which is much more pleasurable to women than penetration anyway)
>>
>>17175428

you last as long as you do, take care of her after and who cares. my girlfriend and i dont use condoms (both clean/been together for a while) and i can usually last 5-15 minutes. sometimes i last 2 minutes, who cares. after i blow i usually finger her or whatever to get her off, thats all that matters

its very hard to get a girl to come from just penetration, her 1 ex was never able to do it and ive done it twice. learn to use your hands and mouth, dont worry about how long you last
>>
>>17175443
>>17175457
I'm going to say that you guys have already made me think otherwise regarding sex. It's like you have granted me god-like sexual philosophy that actually makes sense.

All of you have definitely made me a lot more confident and aware of what sex actually is or at least can be using the right method and mindset.
>>
>>17175491
You should use your hands and mouth for a good 15 min before thrusting, this way the sex seems longer. Or you could just masturbate before having sex, I last like 20 min if I do this( only last 5-10 without). But good luck mate!
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.