[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Few words for keychain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Maratus volans.jpg (84 KB, 700x613) Image search: [Google]
Maratus volans.jpg
84 KB, 700x613
I was going to post this elsewhere, but i know /adv/ is one of the more serious boards for asking questions like this.

So I know this waitress, she noticed I had a metal tag on my key chain that said "FUCK", which was literately the fuck I don't give.

She asked if she could have it, I told her no because I don't give a fuck. She asked if i could make her one with her name on it i said sure.

Made it for her, and then left it and the one that said FUCK on it with my tip the next time i was there.

A few weeks later she asked if i could make her another, and i asked what she wanted on it, she said "I don't know, surprise me" and walked off. I sent her a message on FB asking what she wanted on it because i was getting ready to make them, she said

>"I want it to say whatever you want it to say"

I like this girl, she probably knows that, but i don't know her too well, nothing beyond a bunch of random ass snippets of her life, not well enough to have any idea as to what to put on this tag. I made one that says "I don't know" on one side and "surprise me" on the other, but i feel as if i should make her one that isn't me being a sarcastic asshole.

I have no clue what to put on it, my friend said put "Please" on one side and "Fuck me" on the other, which to be fair, would be hilarious, but is not really how i go about things.

That was a lot longer then i planned it to be, but i felt it needed a back story.

>Tl;dr: I need 1-3 words to put on a keychain for a hella cute girl.
>Pic unrelated.
>>
"Wanna go out?"

2 birds 1 stone faggot
>>
>>17175113
That is a consideration, and I do want a date with her, but probably only one date. Only because I've liked her for as long as I've known her and i feel as if I should give it a shot, but on the other hand she partys a lot, drugs and drinking and whatnot, whereas I don't, so long term probably wouldn't work out.
>>
Some suggestions:
YOLO
Live Life
You are you
What up!
Stop looking
Mellow
THC
Hit me up
RTFM
>>
>>17175191
>Some suggestions:
>YOLO
Shes not a YOLO SWAG fag, otherwise i wouldn't be interested in her at all
>Live Life
Decent suggestion.
>You are you
I was considering "Dont Worry"/"Be Happy" but it seemed too....idk, not me i guess.
>What up!
eh
>Stop looking
I don't get it
>Mellow
eh
>THC
It would be better off with "Adderal"
>Hit me up
Not bad
>RTFM
Shes not a techy and probably wont get it

I was also considering doing something slightly risque, but in a language she doesn't speak, probably italian. So if i gave it to her at the end of the night, she wouldn't have time to translate it until i left, and then if someone saw it on her keys it most people wouldn't know what it says, but she would.
>>
>>17175170
She probably goes out with the expectation to meet somebody. And if you make it last not only will she most likely dial it back for you but after a certain age she'll stop on her own.

Quit making up excuses you faggot and ask her out.
>>
"Please/fuck me" is just downright needy and will backfire
"I don't know/Surprise me" is kinda funny and will surprise her, so I guess it's pretty good.
>>
>>17175819
Taken into consideration

>>17175829
Yeah, I know, and don't plan on doing so.

I made one that says Carpe diem/seize the day.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.