[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So people lose interest in talking to me an just stop I mean,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
So people lose interest in talking to me an just stop

I mean, I pick up a new acquaintance we get along alright for awhile but after a few weeks it dies off. Happened about 8 times now,

Alot of the girls in my lectures like me so I don't come off as an asshole.

What do /adv/?
>>
>>17174960

>a lot of girls like me so im not an asshole
>Yet for some reason my conversations die off

maybe you arent interesting. maybe you are interesting in person but suck at texting. thats okay. we dont know. consider spending more time with people in person instead of on the phone?
>>
>>17174965
I can post some examples of my texts
>>
>>17174987

screencap
>>
>>17174960
At some point you have to stop talking to them and fuck them.
>>
That happens a lot. Pretty much everyone is friendly and cordial when they meet someone, but if there's nothing that really clicks, it never turns into anything more.

I read somewhere that for every 10 peopel you meet, 1 becomes a friend. And for every 10 friends you make, 1 becomes someone who stays for years and years.
The statistic is obviously made up, but the sentiment is accurate. Most people you meet aren't going to stick around, and that's okay. It's nothing personal. You just need to keep meeting people and find the ones who do.
>>
>>17174960
Generally regarding to people your personalities will vibe off each other so you'll be able to joke around also if you share a same interests or value then you'll be more closer to each other.

You can relate it to classrooms, there are times where you enjoy talking to certain people more than others. Why is that? If there is no one you ever vibe with then the fault is in you and you need to figure out the problem. But then again you should be able to befriend majority of people you meet, as long as you approach them the right way.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.