[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it thrns out my gf is pregnant and were now planning on getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (356 KB, 572x380) Image search: [Google]
image.png
356 KB, 572x380
So it thrns out my gf is pregnant and were now planning on getting an abortion, most likely with medication.

I feel pretty bad about this, bothfor causing it and having her have to deal with this.

Anyone have experience with this? How traumatic is it ganna be for her? Its only been like 4 weeks since conception.
>>
fucking traumatic. depends on how you two handle it and how it happened
>>
Thankfully, unless the clinics botch it, it is unlikely to be traumatic. Note that because of the shaky quasi-legal grounds abortion is on in a lot of states, a lot of clinics fleece the vulnerable women.

Read up on the different methods of abortions, particularly including the method of abortion your girlfriend is to undertake. Make sure to be there for her every step of the process as feasibly can. Botched abortions are a very real thing, and it can danger your girlfriend's life.

It is also important for both of you to confirm with each other every step of the way that this is what you two originally planned in case something like this happened, and what you will do in the future to prevent something like this happening again.
>>
Abortion is not without consequences. It will affect your gf far more than you and far more intensely and lengthy than she might realize
>>
If it's what she wants to do, then not traumatic. Really more of a relief. And that's ok! I had an abortion many years ago. Still think about it sometimes, have at times had regret, but have to admit in the end it was the best thing I could've done at that time.
>>
>>17174615
It's unlikely it'll be traumatic for her if it's what she wants. Just be sure to comfort her for a little while afterwards. Also, make sure you're using contraceptives so it doesn't happen again. Good luck OP
>>
>>17174649
I just figured if we do it as early as possible it would at least minimize the trauma and ethical issues that would arise
>>
>>17174667
I think you're right. It would be what I would advise my daughter to do in your situation.
>>
File: Child_support_Pepe.jpg (20 KB, 478x308) Image search: [Google]
Child_support_Pepe.jpg
20 KB, 478x308
>>17174615
>How traumatic is it ganna be for her?
It's going to mess with her head something wicked. I'm not exagerating when I say she will likley never get over this completley, it'll stay with her until the day she dies. She's going to feel guilty as all hell. If she never has kids she'll always be thinking about what coould have been, and if she does have kids she'll get all messed up over "It's not fair that I let this one live but made the other one die".

It'll likley scuttle your relationship in short order too. Either she'll leave you or you'll get fed up of her acting crazy all the time and you'll end it. Remember it's going to be a very, very long time before she lets you within 15' of her whilst you're in possesion of a boner. It's not so bad for a week, 10 days at a push, but when it's been 6 months and she still bursts in to tears every time you get frisky with her you'll soon start looking somewhere else for it.
>>
I had an abortion a few years ago at 7 weeks. I still think about it every now and again and to be honest it was quite traumatic. Not the abortion but the way my relationship was afterwards. I was engaged and my fiancé gave me two options; abort or split up. I of course aborted and then he treated me like an absolute piece of shit. And what was worse is I had to keep it a secret so while I was hurting I had no one to talk to. I was one of those few people who had complications from the medical abortion so I had to have my uterus scraped during an emergency surgery and once again this was all in secret. I was in so much stress and the only one I had to talk to about it was telling me to gtfo it. Once we eventually split the healing process began and it was SO much easier. I don't regret my abortion one bit. I'm happily married with an amazing husband and a wonderful son and life is great. What I do regret is the way the abortion was handled afterwards. If you two plan to abort, for the love of god please support her in the aftermath.
>>
>>17174720
I plan to support her fully 100% I mean ffs its my fault shes pregnant. Why did you have complications with the medicine though?

And im sorry to hear about that. No woman should have to deal with that kind of stress
>>
>>17175092
>its my fault shes pregnant.
It takes two to tango fucktard.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.