[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you help me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
There were a lot of people out today and I found a baby beaver crossing the road. All the cars stopped and wouldn't even go around it even though it was so small they could just drive over it. I crossed about 5 feet away from it and other people saw it, they were all giggling and laughing. I just walked by and I heard people get annoyed so one girl (still smiling with delight) ran to pick it up and moved it to the nearest forest (assuming that's where the beaver wanted to go). I know they must feel very righteous but I know they only helped it because it was a cute little thing. I care for the ugly and mistreated, would they have helped it if instead of an adorable "likeable" baby it was a disgusting, repulsive vermin? Would they have pitied it then? Would they not treat it like a pest and hope the worst for it? They looked down on me for not helping the animal, probably thinking they're good people but I know 99% of people would've helped the baby if they could - I didn't do it because I knew it was safe, even the cars stopped for it, and I was also angry that so many people cared for the well being of that animal. Hypocrites that they are, they ignore the drug addicts and homeless and other unfortunate lives, they enjoy their lives, they don't volunteer and only work when it earns them money - but they happily help a cute creature, not even their own species who they argue, belittle, mock and hate, but a cute animal makes them become like angels, willing to do anything for it. Not everyone is lucky enough to be wealthy, the poor people are those without money, beauty, creativity or any attractive features. In other words, I'm upset that these people (most people) would not realize their terrible hypocrisy and feel good about themselves for doing something that gave them pleasure, helping an adorable thing. If it were a pest they would be annoyed that it's alive, repulsed by it.
>>
In other words, what i'm saying is:

>Homeless person begging for food
absolutely nobody helps this person, they avoid even looking at him. They have money but don't give any
>cute rodent crossing the road
Everyone stops, nobody can continue with their day until this tiny furry creature's life is saved.
>>
>>17174513
I live in NYC and the homeless here are homeless by choice. Begging for your change is their job and you aren't doing them a kindness by paying them to to their job.
>>
>>17174535
You miss the point of the post
>>
>>17174535
And you probably just read the second post, which is why you made your retarded comment.
>>
File: ADTWO6.png (13 KB, 280x187) Image search: [Google]
ADTWO6.png
13 KB, 280x187
> Autism, the post.
>>
>>17174549
You didn't ask for advice and made a shitty tldr summary that implied advice being asked for. My mistake. Next time I'll just >>>r9k at you as you'd intended.
>>
>>17174535
To be fair, since you're only in NYC, you sheltered little cunt, there are poor people everywhere and it doesn't mean just not having money. I lived in Peru and there are people without money, not like in NYC they're not "by choice" you giant retard.

sorry, your post is so fucking retarded that I had to insult you... The hypocrisy of people angers me
>>
That girl may have saved it from being run over, but it will die in the wild now that it smells like human. If it's mother is alive she will most likely reject it. If it's mother was dead already, well it is too by now. I get your point about the hypocrisy of people. What makes me angry in a similar way is the damaging willful ignorance I see displayed daily.
>>
>>17174555
>You didn't ask for advice
People who are not shitty towards one another wouldn't find a way to insult, but to help. You missed the point because you have no desire for justice in this world your mother plopped you into, and you react to me with hate because you're a bad person and a troll. My anger is justified because I thought deeply about something I realize is unfair. But I didn't have to insult you, so sorry, I set a bad example.
>>
>>17174568
Ok you got it /thread
>>
>>17174568
You don't need to apologize for being a cunt. You were born that way or raised that way, but it's how you are and its your privilege to be a cunt. Unfortunately I can't help you with your count problem, but I wish you the best in learning to live with it.
>>
>>17174578
Welcome to the adult world boy.
I wonder how you'll react when you find out how newborn girls are drowned in buckets of water in India and China. I wonder how you'll react if you find out how some parents treat their children, especially in shithole countries where they just sell them off for them to work in the adult industry. I wonder how you'll react when you find out about all the abused kids who were left to die after the parents/stepparents overdid the abuse by accident.

Welcome to our beautiful beautiful world little OP.
>>
>>17174593
Well, I'm sure I am a cunt, but I don't think what I said was particularly cunty. Just an observation of the reality of that situation.
>>
>>17174593
You could help by simply overlooking the bad parts that make you dislike me. Rather than try to belittle me further like I did to you, you could genuinely try and help me, regardless if I am repulsive to you in any way. This is /adv/ after all.
>>
>>17174609
It's unrealistic to expect things to be better in the unfair life this is. Perhaps it was just my "autistic" reaction to something that happened to me, but I really feel no sympathy for all those situations you've given me... they're too impersonal, I am a hypocrite too - op

p.s. I only tried to express my anger over an injustice, I don't expect others to feel the same way since it is too much effort for people to always care for others. Would be nice if it were that way, but that's the opposite of how life works.
>>
>>17174643
>Perhaps it was just my "autistic" reaction
It was. So let it slide. There are worse things going on. Don't give a fuck about those girls who laughed about you. She isn't that important, or is she.
>>
You have yet to ask a question so there's nothing to help you with.
>>
>>17174663
You've helped me already. By arguing with me you made me want to be more gentle with people... I am a religious person... Basically, Jesus was tortured brutally and stayed gentle. All you did was say something kind of annoying to me, and I verbally assassinated. Next time I won't
>>
>>17174692
You're welcome OP.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.