[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been a huge cunt to my boyfriend recently for no good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1411790704630.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1411790704630.gif
13 KB, 633x758
I've been a huge cunt to my boyfriend recently for no good reason. Stress and stuff would just be an excuse.

I was having a worse day than normal and just exploded, calling myself a bitch and I don't deserve him and he deserves someone better than me. I wish he'd just dump me already and get it over with, but he still sticks around.

He even got mad at me for calling myself a bitch. He said not to use that word and it's disrespectful. Who even does that?

How can I get him to rip the bandaid off already? I really don't deserve someone as good as him in my life.
>>
Here's an idea, rather than put the responsibility of dumping you on him, why not just stop being a cunt or end the relationship yourself?

You're being pathetic. You know what you're doing wrong but don't possess the commitment to try and fix it. You know you're just going to be as much of a cunt to future partners unless you actively attempt to change your behaviour, right?

Apologies for being short, my partner has been on a similar "woe is me" campaign and it really annoys me. Your boyfriend is with you because he loves you and is willing to put up with the bad times as well as the good. Just make sure you try your best to minimise the bad times.
>>
Break up with him. That's what you want to do, stop lying to yourself. Trying to get him to break up with you instead is spineless and unfair to the guy who is actually TRYING with you. Do him a favour and break up with him, since you're doing your hardest to sabotage it without saying the words yourself
>>
>>17174442
>>17174446

I don't want the relationship to end. He's understanding and patient and lifts me up.

I just know he's going to leave me sooner or later. I'm a bad person so it's going to happen. Might as well speed it up.
>>
>>17174455

So you end the relationship then.

What's so difficult about that?
>>
>>17174455
Doesn't have to be like that

My ex always said shit like it and i never left her
Bad days, baggage etc but the person as a whole is greater than that and its worth it
>>
>>17174470
>ex
So it didn't work
>>
I don't know if you guys are living together or not but when I first moved in with my boyfriend, it was hell.

I was stressed out enough that I was puking a few times a week, the first year living together we could really be awful to each other (me especially) It took a long time to build up some healthy communication skills, now we probably argue once every 3-6 months.

If you really care about him enough to not end it yourself you gotta start working on your own communication. It doesn't seem like he's gonna end it with you, which is something you cannot help. You wanna stick it out, he wants to stick it out, you're gonna have to be patient at let this last blow up fade and hopefully grow from it.
>>
>>17174478
I did stay with her but she became a liar and cheated
I did forgive her but after a while i saw she wont change and i broke it up

But look if you love him and he's wiling to stay then why not? He sees you for who you are and problems are a part of it, not enough to put him away from you and thsts good

Just dont cheat, that drives people away super fast
>>
>>17174435
>I treated my boyfriend bad
>I'M STILL TREATING MY BOYFRIEND BAD

chill and just listen to him. You need to relax and listen tk reason.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.