[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fighting Rejection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 278x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 278x480
I opened up to a guy I'd met up with a few times about some of my sexual interests.

The plan was to have sex later today and suddenly he's not responding :(

How do I get over the feeling that I was rejected for my sexual preferences? :(
>>
>>17174236
>sexual interests
I am curious what can guys make scared.

>he's not responding
Are we talking about no response in the last 6 hours or 6 days?

>rejected for my sexual preferences
You don't know this for sure.
>>
>>17174236
Did you ask him to fuck him in the ass or something?
I think thats the only type of shit guys would bail immediately
>>
The last piece of info I told him is that I've been sexting with this guy who doesn't live nearby. This guy has a cuckold fetish, and he wants to see me fuck said guy who is bailing.

Hasn't responded since Friday. (Since the convo about the cuckold thing)
>>
We had already discussed other kinky things with no problem.
On Thurs I had met up with him at a park and we kinda just flirted, kissed, and I rubbed him through his pants/hand in his pants.
>>
>>17174236
Has it occurred to you that it's not you, but him? He could talk big, but chickened out when the moment approached.
>>
>>17174276
>cuckold fetish
Well, this can be a problem for someone. More so if he was looking for gf and not just fast sex.

Still he should told you something and not just randomly vanish. Move to next guy :-)
>>
>>17174355
I'm not really looking for fast sex either...I was looking for more of a fwb, but I can also understand based on some of the questions he's asked about my dating past that he might be looking for something different
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.