[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The guy I was dating for a few weeks said he didn't like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1434608377267.jpg (114 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1434608377267.jpg
114 KB, 342x342
The guy I was dating for a few weeks said he didn't like virgins because they couldn't do anything, which made me really insecure since I was a virgin. I talked to my best friend about it and he suggested we do it so he could teach me a few things and I wouldn't embarass myself, out of shame I agreed and we did it a couple times.

I then told the other guy about it when I was a tad drunk thinking hed find it funny that I wanted his approval so bad but he has since stopped replying to me and wont answer my calls.

What did I do wrong and what the hell do i do?
>>
this has to be bait
>>
>>17174173
poe's law

some girl, somewhere has done this exact same thing
>>
> What did I do wrong

You were dating a guy, you fucked another guy and then told him about it.. What did you honestly think was going to happen?
>>
Its fine being a virgin
Makes the first time awkward and sweet and it doesn't mean you're useless in bed
My ex and me were virgins and we fucked 2 times a day like crazy for 2 years

But fucking a guy while dating another one? Dick move

So that friend used you to get his dick wet
>>
You fucked someone else while dating, isn't that obvious under any circumstances it would fuck things up? You took the whole virgin thing to heart, if you just fessed up when he said that he would have felt like a dick for saying such things. A lot of guys say this in regard for a one night stand, these aren't the words of someone who is looking for a serious relationship as let's face it, outside of blowjobs women don't really have to learn anything.

Also your friend took advantage of the situation so he could get himself some virgin pussy, he obviously didn't have an issue with it did he, so why would the guy? I respond in knowing this is probably bait, but if you're not, you are one massive idiot.
>>
>>17174166
Both guys are assholes of different sorts and you are a bit of a fool to believe wither of them

The first guy tried to shame you into sex by making you think you were wrong to be a virgin. The second guy used one of the oldest lines in the book, and was probably astonished when it worked. And you were innocent and foolish enough to believe both of them instead of relying on your own judgment.

Walk away, a little embarrassed but a lot wiser.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.