[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Correct way to ask out a girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1462952192201.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462952192201.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
So this might be a little long sorry, I just want to explain it all. There's this girl I work with who I had thought was cute and tried flirting with and what not. We didnt really click, but every time I talked to her she would mention her sister or say how me and her sister have stuff in common, so a part of me naturally felt like she was trying to get me to go for her sister (she also works with us). I've never met her so I looked her up on FB and everything her sister told me is true. We seem to have a lot in common and she is very cute. The problem is that I work full time in the butcher block, whereas she works maybe two days a week if she's lucky up front cashier. So i NEVER see her. So im planning on going up to the store in a couple days when she works and I have off, buy some groceries and go through her line to go introduce myself. I was just gonna say something like "hey I'm anon, iv heard a lot of great things about u" or something like that. But my question is what should I do next? Like I said I'll never see her, so would it be okay to ask her out on a date then? I mean itsnt that the point of dating, to get to know each other? People do that shit at bars right, see a stranger..."hey let me buy u a drink ". Or would I seem like a freak asking for a date first time I meet her. Please help

TL;DR can you ask a girl out on a date to get to know each other after first meeting her? If not, what's the correct way?
Pic not related of course
>>
>>17174034
OP here. Forgot to mention that a friend of mine works with her up front and he's told me that he thinks I'd have a chance with her. She's apparently told him that she can tell I like her sister....which may be a problem considering I'm over her sister and trying to be with her
>>
bump for interest
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (15 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
15 KB, 384x384
I would say go for it man. Ask her if she wants to grab a coffee or something, maybe mention that her sister said you have shit in common. Up to you.

If you don't feel entirely comfortable about it ask the sister what she thinks about it first, if she's cool with it. It's not uncommon to just ask someone out, and if you're confident about it she may well say sure. If you don't see her often then it's not the end of the world if she says no... this shit is generally awkward for like a week max then people forget about it.
>>
>>17174153
Alright cool, thanks man. I was thinking of asking her if she wanted to go to this arcade type place we have around here. It's got games and mini golf/laser tag shit like that. Thought it would be something fun. Idk though, I'll keeping thinking about it.
>>
Anyone else got any advice?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.