[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this thread is basically for talking about all the things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: xshorthair.jpg (61 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
xshorthair.jpg
61 KB, 960x640
So this thread is basically for talking about all the things you feel guilty doing and want to change. Either wallow in it or ask around for some advice on how to fix your life.

Currently me

>20
>Not doing too well at uni but not liking the course I'm doing
>Wanting to quit smoking but it's hard when you use it at a crutch
>Don't have many friends, the ones I have are all travelling very soon for long periods
>Always sleep in till past 11
>Can't seem to concentrate on my hobbies and passions
>Can never finish any books I read, always lose interest
>Haven't been to the gym in forever. I'm in fear of the hard work.
>>
how do I stop staring at women?
>>
File: 20160520_143750.jpg (2 MB, 2576x1932) Image search: [Google]
20160520_143750.jpg
2 MB, 2576x1932
>>17173992
was also smoking as a crutch, then I got really into chinese tea and brewing gong-fu, I really wanted to taste the subtleties in the tea and felt like smoking was stunning my palate, so I stopped, highly recommend it
>>
>>17174003

If it's because you're getting caught or if you have a GF then stop doing to so obviously. Or just wear sunglasses.
>>
>>17174010
Im only scared of getting caught at work and having some sexual harassment bullshit.
One woman bends over and quick turns around as if shes trying to catch me.

>>17174009
I agree about tea.
Its something to take a little time off and sip on. Its not coffee but it still gets me a little recharged
>>
>>17174009

Idk, tea doesn't really sound like a good motivator for me. It's moreso $$$ since it's expensive here.
>>
I screwed over and essentially used a girl I felt a lot for in my teens, never dated because I would be ridiculed for it by my family
Later starts dating my best friend, but shortly into it fucks me
FF a few years after me dropping off the face of the earth, start hanging with them and other old friends. Eventually live with them. Fuck up in multiple glorious ways to make myself look a piece of shit, her and I argue, she says things that hurt, so did i. Eventually she despises me, and drive me and friend apart...but all this time I still care for her.
Not long ago, friend tells me they broke up. Two weeks earlier I had sent message to her apologizing for everything. She replies shortly after he tells me.
I have pretty much expressed all my feelings, and why I acted the way I did, and she seems to understand...but she'll never see me as a romantic option ever again. Maybe friends, but even that will never be the same.
I'm heart broken, but can't dare show it.
>>
>>17173992
Sometimes when I'm driving and there are no other cars around, I change lanes without signalling.

There. I've said it. Am I a bad person?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.