[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so this girl who dumped me after being together for three years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160130_180003.jpg (2 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160130_180003.jpg
2 MB, 4160x3120
so this girl who dumped me after being together for three years is talking to another guy and basically dating him. yesterday she told me my dick is longer and thicker than his so she doesn't want to fuck him now and only fuck me on the low basically.. opinions on this? should I tell the guy?
>>
If you wanna smash that pussy again, you'd better not. Just fuck her on the dl and find other chicks. But do NOT under any circumstances think she is more than a quick fuck for when you're horny. Also - feel free to cum inside her without contraception. What's she gonna do? Admit to being a whore?
>>
i like the thought of smashing her pussy and then she goes and sees this little manlet with a tiny dick. i wanna show her I can fuck other girls but I can't seem to find anyone else really
>>
>>17173949
lel she's admitted to being my little slut regardless who's she's dating so she definitely wants me but a couple weeks ago she really broke my heart when she dumped me
>>
Just fuck her once, make sure to screencap all your convos and send them to the guy soon as she leaves. If you can take a pic of her while you're fucking even better. Best revenge ever.
>>
>das automobile
>>
just curious.
How big are you?
>>
>>17174100
i was gonna take a pic of my dick in her pussy and one with my dick next to her face
>>
>>17174111
7 5/8 x 6 , I didn't think I was that big before. and this girl has fucked 12 guys including me this guy will be 13 if she does fuck him
>>
keep in mind this guy is 6 inches shorter than Me more than two years younger and skinny as fuck while I'm more average and muscular
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.