[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this an accident or bullshit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: restingbitch[1].jpg (37 KB, 446x422) Image search: [Google]
restingbitch[1].jpg
37 KB, 446x422
A married guy I used to work with just texted me a picture of his erect dick.

I sent him back a "?" a few minutes later and he texted me back "SORRY SORRY MEANT THAT FOR (his wife)."

His wife and I do share the same first name. Is that plausible or did he just want me to see his wiener?

I'm also probably at least 15 years older than him if that makes any difference.
>>
>>17173868
It's possible that it was a mistake since you and his wife share the same name.

Has he ever showed any sexual interest in you?
>>
You're an idiot.
>>
It plausable...
But it is also sexual harassment.

Keep it as leverage over him at work.
If he starts getting out of line goto hr.
>>
>>17173868

Also I guess, thinking more about it, do I do anything either way or just go on with my morning like I didn't just see his boner.

>>17173873
we don't work at the same place anymore.
>>
>>17173871
>>17173873

Do you/guys actually send pics like that to your wives? I guess that was the part that sounded unlikely to me.
>>
>>17173875
Just pretend it never happened unless you get a bit of a kick out of it.
>>
>>17173871
>Has he ever showed any sexual interest in you?

Not sexual, but we did work closely together and get along pretty well.
>>
>>17173877
I do. But not out of the blue.
>>
Just add it to you shlick files
>>
Send him a pic of your cooter and call it even.
>>
He jumped the gun by not waiting to send a dick pic until after you had sent a nip pick. But the only thing you can do now is send a vag pic.

It goes
Nip > dick > vag > asshole
>>
Oddly enough, I think he's being straight with you, OP.

Unless he starts a dialogue, honest mistake.
>>
lol, this fat fucking whore enjoyed the attention

how fucking disgusting can you be you filthy old whore?
>>
>>17173868
I've worked with a couple of milfs that I've been tempted to hit on, but I have a gf. If I had an excuse like your boy did I'd probably take it.
>>
>>17173868
You share the same name as his wife. Of course it was an accident. Are you really that thirsty for dick? Jesus.
>>
>>17174036
when you send someone a picture of your dick you will make sure it goes to the right person especially when you know you have two people with the same name in your phone.

he is lying and tried to hit on you.
>>
>>17173890
Cooter.
Kek
>>
>>17173877
Wish i had a wife to to send duc pics to. :(
>>
>>17173868
Just pretend it didn't happen unless it happens again I guess. If it was a mistake, I'm sure he's incredibly embarrassed and probably won't make that mistake again. If it does happen again, block him and be done with it.
>>
>>17174081

strong disagree. I accidentally sent a dick pic to my little brother once. he had the same name as the guy i was sending it to

yes im a faggot
>>
>>17174452
whatever, you just want to bone your little brother, degenerate.
>>
>>17173868
Is there anything to suggest it wasn't just an accident?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.